The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6794

Here's some footage for those who were adamant about Rodgers not caring anymore after one terrible game against the Saints.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
had a good game last night other than that stretch in the middle of the 4th. it's clear the 2020 MLF O is being shelved for the 2019 offense. lots of spread and empty. very little motion. at least the ball's coming out quickly as of last night.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
had a good game last night other than that stretch in the middle of the 4th. it's clear the 2020 MLF O is being shelved for the 2019 offense. lots of spread and empty. very little motion. at least the ball's coming out quickly as of last night.
4 first year starters on the OL. Not the time for complexity.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Outside of those three inexplicable misses of Adams, Rodgers was stellar against the 49ers.

He did not hold the ball. The only sack I recall was not on him. He got passes out on time and accurately. His shot plays were unbelievable.

The pass to Lazard early in the game, the TD to MVS, and the first pass to Adams on the game winning drive were all jaw droppers.

He really abused the Niners when they were in man. Adams just ate them up. I'll be interested to see how different things look against Pittsburgh, who plays almost exclusively zone coverage.

Reaction score
I`m on page 2 now......lol
I have 1 poster on ignore. He repetitively used my Lords name like a piece of dirt and that just doesn’t sit well with me.
I can take a good undeserving slap on the cheek or handle foul mouths as I work with a bunch of sailors. But Anyone willing to die for all of us to buy our free ticket deserves to not have his name kicked around like trash. Not to mention it’s a perpetual directive from the creator himself and i don’t want to be anywhere near the person who takes on 3rd to 4th generation curses from Deuteronomy and then finish by missing final cuts. I’ve got enough problems in this life to work out without that extra agony!
On a bright note, That Aaron Rodgers is a bad motor scooter. What a fun game that was last week, I was thoroughly impressed and entertained.

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I have 1 poster on ignore. He repetitively used my Lords name like a piece of dirt and that just doesn’t sit well with me.
I can take a good undeserving slap on the cheek or handle foul mouths as I work with a bunch of sailors. But Anyone willing to die for all of us to buy our free ticket deserves to not have his name kicked around like trash. Not to mention it’s a perpetual directive from the creator himself and i don’t want to be anywhere near the person who takes on 3rd to 4th generation curses from Deuteronomy and then finish by missing final cuts. I’ve got enough problems in this life to work out without that extra agony!
On a bright note, That Aaron Rodgers is a bad motor scooter. What a fun game that was last week, I was thoroughly impressed and entertained.

Sadly I am known to swear like a trooper at times my friend but as I say due to lack of education on my part. My weakness is lack of manners. People are entitled to a difference of opinion, it`s their right but, if you can`t say what you would say to a person face to face ? keep that opinion to yourself is my belief......You`re okay by me. :tup:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
But after today ... Man I just cannot shake the feeling he looks like he just wants to run out the clock.

Love may not be ready yet but I really feel like the way this season is looking I could live with his growing pains.

"Hand your jersey in Aaron, you were a fookin disgrace". He doesn`t want to be here and played like it too. If I`m going to have to suck up losses, I`d sooner do it with a player who WANTS to play for us.

6. If Rodgers is truly phoning it in I would not trade him now. I would let him lead us to the #1 over all pick then trade him. Love could play all of the 4th quarters to get some game experience.

Lol!!!! Love it! That’s a good one! Maybe Aaron should have retired and gone off with his fiancée to live with the “flower children in California” from the 60’s!!! Lol. He sure didn’t play like he wanted to be playing football anymore!!!

Has anybody else just about had a gut full of all the excuses? OL bad, receivers don't get open, no help here, no help there, no free agents, defense stinks, blah blah blah. #12 is the SOLE reason for this season of treason. It ain't getting better as long as he is in Green Bay. Pretty clear to me that he couldn't care less about this franchise. Yesterday, I almost felt sorry for him but thank God I came to my senses overnight. He's a vindictive, deceitful bum who looks like he has aged 15 years over the off season. Even if it gets better, I will never believe that he cares about anything or anyone but him.
I don't know this to be the case, but my only season-long concern coming out of that horrible game is the potential that Rodgers is blowing off the gameplan and call and just doing whatever. If he decides to play that way, they're screwed.
If I was MLF, if I saw one more game this season from Rodgers as bad as the Saints game I'd sit him on the bench and start the Love era.

What does any of that have to do with the Packers and their pathetic QB? To your question, I have a feeling that we haven't seen the worst.
Maybe he should have stuck with Jeopardy. :) By the way, I think Rodgers is going to retire after this season.

I'm sorry. The actual truth is it's not 2020. It's 2021 and the only thing on his mind is playing somewhere else. After the complete **** he put on the field yesterday how can you blindly trust the guy to give everything he has to win? That second interception was the kind of **** you would have expected from John Hadl.

EDIT: And BTW, I saw that Saints/Bucs game. Did you? Brady looked pissed and disgusted. Rodgers looked like he didn't care, most likely because he doesn't.

I'm liking Jorden Love even more.

What I know is this:

Aaron Rodgers just had the worst game of his career coming off an off-season where he demanded a trade, skipped OTA's and mini-camp, did not take a snap in a preseason game, and orchestrated a way for him to leave the team after the season.

A coincidence? I think not.

I am not optimistic about this season.

sucked! 2018 Rodgers showed up. the 2018 plays he wants so much showed up. his 2018 no F's to give attitude showed up. he was going to do what he wanted and that was it. the O hung the D out to dry. 12 plays in the first half. lol...they'll either have a decent season (no SB though) or they'll really improve their draft position over last season. it all depends on which QB shows up...2018's or 2020's.

Just a few highlights from the complete meltdown between the Saints and Lions games.

lol................

Reaction score
How about this for a response..

Beat it kid!

Just kidding idk what just got into me. I’ll see myself out of the thread

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a few highlights from the complete meltdown between the Saints and Lions games.

lol................
I stand by everything I said about #12 and while some things have changed a little bit, I still don't trust him fully. He has played pretty well in 2 games. There are 14 games left. For me, the jury is still out. He reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Just my opinion.

D

Deleted member 6794

I stand by everything I said about #12 and while some things have changed a little bit, I still don't trust him fully. He has played pretty well in 2 games. There are 14 games left. For me, the jury is still out. He reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Just my opinion.

If you read the posts you made about Rodgers in this thread after the Saints game it's ludicrous to stand by everything you said about him only two weeks ago.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you read the posts you made about Rodgers in this thread after the Saints game it's ludicrous to stand by everything you said about him only two weeks ago.
I really enjoy how you sit back and judge everything that someone stats as their opinion. Unlike you, I am not blinded by some weird need to be loyal to any one player. I got news for you - everything you utter is not gospel. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't need you reprimanding me for being what you think is ludicrous. I may disagree with your opinions but really, I don't care about them. You shouldn't care about mine either.

D

Deleted member 6794

The occasional reminder to the many posters that were convinced Rodgers wasn't invested in the Packers anymore because of a terrible performance against the Saints. While most of you haven't been seen in weeks you couldn't have been more wrong.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The occasional reminder to the many posters that were convinced Rodgers wasn't invested in the Packers anymore because of a terrible performance against the Saints. While most of you haven't been seen in weeks you couldn't have been more wrong.

Capt is out stirring the pot. :D

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. The Packers are playing well with #12 doing what he is supposed to do. Things are good - for now.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

They will be back after a loss, especially if AR has a poor outing.

That said, I was one who wondered where his head might be at, especially if we started losing. Glad to see that so far my fears did not come to fruition.

Members online

Latest posts