The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually what they say is if vaccinated you are less likely to get covid, you are even more less likely to be hospitalized and then you are even more less likely than that to die from it.
I'm frankly not afraid of getting covid. I had it back in July. I was developing some pneumonia so I went to the ER. The doc said he could either give me **** antibiotics and steroids and I could go home and I'd recover in 10-15 days or he could admit me and do IV antibiotics and steroids and recover in 5 or 6 days. I opted for the latter. The point here is that we have a lot of effective treatments for this thing. And I'm sick of the government using it as a hammer with which to wield power.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the one hand, you have a non vaccinated player that has to be tested daily. So that player could only be positive for just under 24 hours. On the other hand, you have a vaccinated player that gets tested once a week.

What if the vaccinated player is positive one or two days after taking the test, yet doesn't get tested to know of being positive for another 5 days?

This isn't difficult.
NFL has extra protocols for unvaccinated players for a reason. . They ARE a higher transmission risk.

Got nothing to do whether you personally believe it or not.

Don't want to turn this into a general vaccination discussion, but AR was being a **** not following the rules.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also want everyone to be safe but some put their wants & needs above rest of population, sometimes the greater good has to prevail. Personal choice is important but so is responsibility to others

I'm a fan of personal responsibility. I'll be responsible for my safety. You be responsible for yours. I'm not going to deny anything to me or my family because someone else is scared.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm frankly not afraid of getting covid. I had it back in July. I was developing some pneumonia so I went to the ER. The doc said he could either give me **** antibiotics and steroids and I could go home and I'd recover in 10-15 days or he could admit me and do IV antibiotics and steroids and recover in 5 or 6 days. I opted for the latter. The point here is that we have a lot of effective treatments for this thing. And I'm sick of the government using it as a hammer with which to wield power.
1st. Happy that you are back in good health.
2nd. Pretty sure I have never heard of anyone getting those treatments for the FLU.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st. Happy that you are back in good health.
2nd. Pretty sure I have never heard of anyone getting those treatments for the FLU.
you've never heard of tamiflu i guess. or relenza? or 2015 when we had a tamiflu shortage due to a particularly virulent strain of flu? funny thing is that there was no national shaming going on vs people who failed to get flu shots.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
NFL has extra protocols for unvaccinated players for a reason. . They ARE a higher transmission risk.

Got nothing to do whether you personally believe it or not.

Don't want to turn this into a general vaccination discussion, but AR was being a **** not following the rules.
The problem with those of your ilk is that you side step whenever you're presented with a scenario where you're clearly incorrect. You made the assertion that Aaron Rodgers specifically was spreading COVID, and I countered by very simply saying that he is not spreading the virus at all because he tests daily. Which would mean that since he tests daily and tests negative, he's literally not transmitting the virus to others.

Then I said that a non vaccinated player is less likely to spread the virus than a vaccinated player, and you made some smart a** comment not realizing how incorrect you were.

Whether or not they are a higher transmission risk literally doesn't mean squat because of the rules that the NFL has in place. I never said those rules were bad rules. I literally just stated what I stated, which is completely accurate.

But now you are pivoting and still name calling. And it's because those of your ilk are completely incapable of avoiding having a hissy fit and throwing tantrums when discussing this issue.

Carry on.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with those of your ilk is that you side step whenever you're presented with a scenario where you're clearly incorrect. You made the assertion that Aaron Rodgers specifically was spreading COVID, and I countered by very simply saying that he is not spreading the virus at all because he tests daily. Which would mean that since he tests daily and tests negative, he's literally not transmitting the virus to others.

Then I said that a non vaccinated player is less likely to spread the virus than a vaccinated player, and you made some smart a** comment not realizing how incorrect you were.

Whether or not they are a higher transmission risk literally doesn't mean squat because of the rules that the NFL has in place. I never said those rules were bad rules. I literally just stated what I stated, which is completely accurate.

But now you are pivoting and still name calling. And it's because those of your ilk are completely incapable of avoiding having a hissy fit and throwing tantrums when discussing this issue.

Carry on.

NFL has rules for a reason. They like rest of reasonable world believe non vaccinated people are more likely to spread.

if you personally disagree that's fine, but frankly irrelevant to this discussion.

He really should have followed the rules. Simple as.

The original argument I disputed with Mondio was AR breaking rules was to help Packers, which you conveniently ignored and sidetracked.

I've supported him all through the off season and still would despite this fiasco. If a player I support acts a ****, I'm entitled to call them out.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
NFL has rules for a reason. They like rest of reasonable world believe non vaccinated people are more likely to spread.

if you personally disagree that's fine, but frankly irrelevant to this discussion.

He really should have followed the rules. Simple as.

The original argument I disputed with Mondio was AR breaking rules was to help Packers, which you conveniently ignored and sidetracked.

I've supported him all through the off season and still would despite this fiasco. If a player I support acts a ****, I'm entitled to call them out.
You recklessly suggested that he's been spreading COVID. I honestly didn't care to address any other points you made. Your suggestion was incorrect. I don't disagree that nonvaccinated players are more likely to get COVID, but once they get it, they can still spread it just the same.

Because he tests daily, he's not more of a threat than a vaccinated player that only tests weekly.

But you'll side step and go on another tirade and have another hissy fit making counter points to things I never claimed. It's what those of your ilk do.

Reaction score
I'm checking out of this thread. I'll come back when it's a discussion of Aaron's Performance (which is the title of thread) and not an analysis of the words "yeah", "vaccination", and "immunized".
Oh yeah.. I’ll wait for you to come back to discuss Aaron’s performance while he’s at the house.
Those other people shouldn’t be held accountable for not waiting for you... it’s a matter of their personal choice. :whistling:

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You recklessly suggested that he's been spreading COVID. I honestly didn't care to address any other points you made. Your suggestion was incorrect. I don't disagree that nonvaccinated players are more likely to get COVID, but once they get it, they can still spread it just the same.

Because he tests daily, he's not more of a threat than a vaccinated player that only tests weekly.
Well, NFL has daily tests. And despite that, they still require extra protocols for non vaccinated staff. Gotta ask yourself why?

Because they believe (same as me) daily tests aren't sufficient on its own. Masks and other protocols are additionally required to stop the spread. And if a person isn't following them, they aren't helping.

Personally I believe most of these protocols have minimal impact, but since they are a rule and apply to everyone, they must be followed.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Well, NFL has daily tests. And despite that, they still require extra protocols for non vaccinated staff. Gotta ask yourself why?

Because they believe (same as me) daily tests aren't sufficient on its own. Masks and other protocols are additionally required to stop the spread. And if a person isn't following them, they aren't helping.

Personally I believe most of these protocols have minimal impact, but since they are a rule and apply to everyone, they must be followed.
You're sidestepping again. My only point was that he's not spreading COVID.

I'm done.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Enough of the political banter about vax or anti-vax. No more of it.

Temporary closing this thread..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts