The 2012 Packer Season Is OVER!!!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The season is over. No need to even watch the rest of the year. I am disgraced to be an owner of this horrible franchise!!!!!!!!!!!
/sarcasm

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the people imploding already after a week 1 loss to a SB contender. And GB played like sh** 80% of this game.

I don't complain about the refs, but that was pretty freaking bad. On both ends. Block in the back, facemask on Rodgers sack. I am not sure where they got these idiots, but someone needs to remind them this game is just a little bit faster than a FCS, DII or DIII game.

Other than that I am excited for the *hopeful* dismembering of the Bears. Gotta love Clay too.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love the people imploding already after a week 1 loss to a SB contender. And GB played like sh** 80% of this game.

I don't complain about the refs, but that was pretty freaking bad.

You apparently didn't see the Bears game a couple of years ago. This crew was on par with some of the lesser "professional" crews.

Cali's#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take out every bad call on both sides, we got beat. Bad. I think its more of us playing bad AGAIN, than the niners being a good team. But they did beat us.

The 49ers are now the face of the NFC. Now we can fly under the radar again ;-).

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take out every bad call on both sides, we got beat. Bad. I think its more of us playing bad AGAIN, than the niners being a good team. But they did beat us.

The 49ers are now the face of the NFC. Now we can fly under the radar again ;-).
This is true. You brought up a good point. We can look forward to flying under the radar again!

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree. I'm very unhappy with the officiating but add in a perfectly called game and the packers still lose that game. Probably by more because the Cobb return would have been called back.

Reaction score

Best thing said all day. Let's just play the rest of the year and take their feet out from under them in the playoffs.

W

wxman2005

49ers proved once again defense wins championships. packers from this point forward are an after thought.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll stand up for wxman here. While, he is far from a Packer fanboy he IS a voice of reason and is a level headed voice. He doesn't always say what we want to hear, but what's the truth.

We sucked and played like crap today. If we continue this we will struggle to make the playoffs. Maybe he went a little far, but a valid point nonetheless.

He's not a troll. A troll was the 9er fan who kept saying fap fap fap before.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People just need to take a deep breath and realize that this is only the first game of the season. The Packers looked bad for most of the game, and yet they were still in it at the end against one of the best defenses in the league. Hopefully this loss can light a fire under the offense and defense for the rest of the season.

W

wxman2005

they also played one of the worst offenses too. Wait until they play the bears, hawks and Saints. 0-4 is highly likely.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll stand up for wxman here. While, he is far from a Packer fanboy he IS a voice of reason and is a level headed voice. He doesn't always say what we want to hear, but what's the truth.

We sucked and played like crap today. If we continue this we will struggle to make the playoffs. Maybe he went a little far, but a valid point nonetheless.

He's not a troll. A troll was the 9er fan who kept saying fap fap fap before.

Just because the Packers lost doesn't make him the voice of reason. He has been talking gloom and doom for the Packers ever since joined the forum.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because the Packers lost doesn't make him the voice of reason. He has been talking gloom and doom for the Packers ever since joined the forum.
To his credit there hasn't been much other than gloom or doom since the season started either. Yeah he's harsh. He's got a separate agenda too. But on a separate thread he was talking actual stats and stuff with me.

I feel as if people on this forum get to caught up in homer-ism and when someone comes on hear and tells us something we don't want to hear or brings our team down- whether legitimately or not, they are chastised for it.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Oh really? He just made the claim that we are HIGHLY likely to start the season 0-4. You agree with that? Is that a voice of reason? Is that the truth? Please.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts