Thank you to my team

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They played excellent this season and managed to cover up the fact that they had a ****** secondary in most of the games they played due to our good rushing linebackers.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might say good year if we didn't start 4-4, also losing to the 0-7 Bucs and if our D would have seemed like they cared this game.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty let down... but as always GO PACK GO!

Time to look forward to next season! This season was good some downs but I think as a whle this season was an up.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I can say to myself that makes me feel better is I dont think we would have won the Super Bowl. But it still hurts!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty let down... but as always GO PACK GO!

Time to look forward to next season! This season was good some downs but I think as a whle this season was an up.
I think Aaron along with the Pack is just getting better year after year.
So I think we will see amazing things next season.

The only thing I can say to myself that makes me feel better is I dont think we would have won the Super Bowl. But it still hurts!
Yeah.
Better to get it over with now than to be let down later, eh?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here, here. Let's look forward to a good draft :)

Let's look forward to ANOTHER good draft. I thought our '09 packer draft class was tremendous, Lang played especially well in place of Clifton, Clay, Jones and Raji are contributing, Quin Johnson is a great leader blocker, and although Jamon Meredith isn't on our team he has been doing well on the Bills.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has been my best year as a Packers fan.

I was fortunate enough to attend four games (three at Lambeau, and one in St. Louis) and the Packers won three of the four.

In the process I met a lot of new friends as well.

I had my first (and second) REAL tailgate party in Green Bay, met/got a picture with the Bikini Girls
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
, got a picture with Gilbert Brown, and had a damn good time.

I can't wait for the schedule to come out so I can start planning multiple trips to the Frozen Tundra.

Edit: I actually had two goals that I absolutely HAD to accomplish this season.

1. Get a picture with the Bikini Girls. Done.
2. Conquer the 40 oz steak at PrimeQuarter and earn my Beefeater's Medallion. Done.

Everything else was a bonus. Seriously. Had I JUST accomplised those two goals, the season would still have been a success.

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Play that won't let me sleep tonight

Plenty of things went wrong and right tonight. The biggest is that this team never gave up. The ball bounced the wrong way in a shootout. While some of you rag on Aaron for his pick and his fumble his biggest blown play was missing a wide open Jennings in OT. It looked like the same play as in the Bears game. Damn 1 foot and we're on the way to Orleans. O well thanks Pack for a good season.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
his biggest blown play was missing a wide open Jennings in OT.

Not Aaron's fault. Just sayin... don't blame Mr. Rodgers for a perfectly thrown ball that was misjudged by Mr. Jennings.

It hurts today to be on the wrong side of history. I mean what a ****ing game. As someone else said, the first thing I thought of was hat's off to Warner and the Cardinals coaching staff. But I have as much enthusiasm for next year as anyone here. The only thing that is hard to deal with right now is not the loss itself, rather the wait for the second weekend in September. I know it's a cliche, but this puzzle can be solved. 1. CB (and/or S if Collins isn't resigned) 2. OT 3. ILB should be the focus of the Packers draft. And, Please Saint Vince, send us someone who can kick field goals.

Lambeau Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been a Cheesehead since 1983 and in all but one of those years they've broken my heart.

But they always do it with the most wonderful style.

Never and nowhere has so much flair, frustration, joy, pain, guts and glory been wrapped up in one team and that's why I'll push on through all the heartache and keep on loving them.

And yes, the future is very bright.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game stands up along with the 4th & 26 in Philly and the slow freezing agony of the NFC Championship two years ago. But none of those teams had the chances of getting so good as this group of players has. I really hope they progress and add the right pieces to the puzzle.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jersey Al at Packerslounge.com made a nice article about Potential Realized...

Unfortunately, I'll remember this season as potential wasted...

However, much as the 93 season was to me, this can soon be remembered as the beggining of something special.

And what's wrong with the Packers and OT in the postseason? We can't get a freaking break!

Members online

Latest posts