Thank You from Seattle

Seahawkphan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This isn't a troll thread, this is a sincere thread to thank the fans of Green Bay for training and providing our (hopefully) future QB (again).

I know a lot of you didn't really want to see Flynn leave GB, but when you have Rodgers, it is a shame to leave talent like Flynn sitting on a bench.

It is ironic that history seems to be repeating itself. I guess, when it comes to QBs, us Seahawk fans should consider GB as our "farm team". :tup: :roflmao:

Anyway, good luck in 2012.....and, again, Thank You!!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha. Well I'm glad we can keep funneling our AAA talent up to you guys :confused:

We all knew he was a goner. But he's become a player. I hope he works out for you guys. I have no doubt that he will.

Didn't take long for this guy to start losing his hair in Seattle.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here's hoping Flynn has a little better luck in that department.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Flynn will be good and wished he went to the AFC. But I do like the Seahawks, good luck to you guys.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your welcome.
Now where's my check?
It's in the mail?
And it's with the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge?
Great. Thanks. Looking forward to getting it then.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
It sucks seeing him go. It's nice to have a QB on the bench that you know is capable of making it happen if Rodgers gets hurt.

I hope he does good things for you guys. Not including beating us

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I truly believe you guys just signed your franchise QB, wish you all the best with it but like was said previously, was REALLY hoping he would go AFC. The NFC just got markedly tougher and the Niners are going to have a fight on their hands for the NFC West crown this year.

Farm team? lol, you guys have been taking our castoffs for years, kind of like the Vikings. Derrick Mayes, Matt Hasselbeck just to name a couple but there's more.

On another note though I'm still pissed our GM let Lynch get away from us and sign with you guys... lol.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn managed to make a fan out of me during his time in GB, so I was sorry to see him go. However, I realize it's not fair to Flynn to keep him on the bench when he is ready to be a starter. Last season, I was thinking the Seahawks have all the potential to be a really good team with the right QB at the helm. Hopefully for you guys, Flynn is that QB. The Seahawks may need to work on their receiving core though. Flynn was trained under a West Coast Offense doctrine, so he is going to be looking to those receivers. Also, some OLinemen for pass protection wouldn't be a bad idea. You have to protect your investment, so to speak as Flynn may have the potential to be a franchise QB for you guys. All that being said, I wish your Seahawks luck for the coming season. :)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This isn't a troll thread, this is a sincere thread to thank the fans of Green Bay for training and providing our (hopefully) future QB (again).

I know a lot of you didn't really want to see Flynn leave GB, but when you have Rodgers, it is a shame to leave talent like Flynn sitting on a bench.

It is ironic that history seems to be repeating itself. I guess, when it comes to QBs, us Seahawk fans should consider GB as our "farm team". :tup: :roflmao:

Anyway, good luck in 2012.....and, again, Thank You!!
Hope Flynn has gr8 success w/u guys,at least until u play us this year. Best wishes otherwise.

Members online

Latest posts