Teddy and Mikey screwed us again!

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I know what 99% of the people who read this and respond to are gonna say to this 'well we won the Superbowl with them' HELLO that was 3 years ago, this is a what have you done for me LATELY league!

Let's start with Ted: Gets rid of Vince Young, and Harrell, brings in Senecca Wallace and Scott Tolzien. Harrell would've not had 3 or 4 of the sacks that Wallace AND Rodgers took tonight. Harrell throws the ball away when there's nothing there! Young would've kept the offense going, and been able to throw more than Wallace did tonight! I put 50% of this loss on TED for not making sure we went into this season with a quality back up!

Now onto McCarthy: He puts his QBs through QB school. Neither Aaron nor Senecca is smart enough to THROW THE BALL AWAY when there's nothing there! Aaron got hurt by being stupid, and Senecca took at least 3 sacks by not throwing the ball away tonight! Another reason for the loss! 50% of the blame goes to Mike!

And for the apologists who cry '9 minute drive' yeah that didn't help, but the other stuff went wrong to PUT the D in that situation! Tonight is on Ted and Mike, these 2 are why we haven't won a playoff game since 2010. These guys are why we can't beat Frisco, who we'll have to meet in the playoffs this year! I saw Mark and especially the stockholders need to stand up and clean house! Get it done! This team needs to be fixed YESTERDAY!

For those that don't agree with me, don't read it, don't respond, because I'M RIGHT!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
With Young we could of been able to try the Option to some varying degree of success.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Young we could of been able to try the Option to some varying degree of success.
I don't understand what all was behind the reasoning behind cutting Vince Young.
All I know is what I saw and that was, I believe, what would have been a better chance against the Bears than Wallace.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I run my fantasy team better than TT runs the Packers. Cheap, cheap sounds like a chicken.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overreact much? And BTW, the Packers won a playoff game in January. But please don't let that interrupt your temper tantrum.

After going 15-1-done in '11 and after losing what is it now 3 or 4 straight to Frisco, I'm surprised you can't see through the smoke and mirrors.

H

HardRightEdge

Vince Young is lucky if he can tell his left from his right, let alone run this offense. "Broken play, on 2" only gets you so far. We ran for 200 yds. tonight. We need somebody who can read a defense and throw some.

I'd rather lose with Wallace.

Harrell does not have an NFL arm and will never take another snap in this league...unless WE bring him back.

Somethings up with Flynn, and it cannot be anything good. Trouble in Seattle, same in Oakland, and he couldn't bump either Jeff Tuel or Thad Lewis in Buffalo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Young would of brought a new dynamic. If given time Young could of learned our system and could of make it work.

At least keep him on as 3rd string as he learns. How is Scott Tolzine better than Vince Young?

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vince Young is lucky if he can tell his left from his right, let alone run this offense. "Broken play, on 2" on gets you so far. We ran for 200 yds. tonight. We need somebody who can read a defense and throw some.

I'd rather lose with Wallace.

Harrell does not have an NFL arm and will never take another snap in this league...unless WE bring him back.

Somethings up with Flynn, and it cannot be anything good. Trouble in Seattle, same in Oakland, and he couldn't bump either Jeff Tuel or Thad Lewis in Buffalo.

I think Flynn is a system QB. I think he can only run OUR system to be honest.

hanskristoffkarl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was astonished when TT cut Vince Young. Major talent and a history of WINNING. And HUNGRY! But TT goes and signs Wallace ( a reject from his Seattle GM days ) and Tolzien, a never was, is, or will be great QB. Today is the culmination of TTs thought process. Where is Zeke Bratkowski when you need him? Or Earl Morrall? Or Nick Foles?
We would seriously be better off with Favre or Matt Flynn than with Seneca Wallace or Tolzien!!!

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many tackles did Seneca Wallace miss in this game? If he would have had as much time back there as McCown did we would have won the game. Our defense looked like someone spiked the gatorade with sizzurp for petes sake ! No pass rush, Heyward and Williams played lousy. We didnt lose, we got beat. Get Wallace some reps in practice and he will be alright. If Flynn were any good he'd be playing for someone already. Heck were still tied for first place afterall.

hanskristoffkarl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many tackles did Seneca Wallace miss in this game? If he would have had as much time back there as McCown did we would have won the game. Our defense looked like someone spiked the gatorade with sizzurp for petes sake ! No pass rush, Heyward and Williams played lousy. We didnt lose, we got beat. Get Wallace some reps in practice and he will be alright. If Flynn were any good he'd be playing for someone already. Heck were still tied for first place afterall.

If Unitas were any good Pittsburgh would have given him a chance. If Kurt Warner were any good GB would have given him a chance.

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes the O was less than stellar once ARod went down, but WOW, did the D suck or what. A 2nd string QB took up 9+ minutes up in the 4th quarter when you are only down by 4 points. No pressure and poor tackling, sounds like last year!

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes the O was less than stellar once ARod went down, but WOW, did the D suck or what. A 2nd string QB took up 9+ minutes up in the 4th quarter when you are only down by 4 points. No pressure and poor tackling, sounds like last year!

The offense's inability to sustain drives- and give the defense a blow- caught up to us at the end of the second half. Can't evaluate the defense in a vacuum. The lack of depth at LB didn't help either.

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense's inability to sustain drives- and give the defense a blow- caught up to us at the end of the second half. Can't evaluate the defense in a vacuum. The recent lack of depth at LB didn't help either.

The D was running on fumes in the 4th quarter and yes that is a direct correlation to the O not being able to take time of it's own. The D line had no pressure and the Bears WR's pushed the DB's around so the blame can be spread all around.

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its kind of ironic actually, a lot of us were worried about our special teams with Hester and all. Shoot, a blocked punt, and a successful on-side kick. Masthay pinned them deep a couple times. Hester was contained fairly well. We won the special teams portion of the game !

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
well tell me who out there in packer land thinks A-Rod is indestructible I personally blame TT (2010) TED Concussion TED Matt Flynn TED Aron can and will get hurt, Wallace is only a practice squad QB why teams never prepare for the GENERAL to go down is amazing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, just saying TT is not all that/ Capers could do with a vacation (PLEASE)

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Heck were still tied for first place afterall.

Exactly. No need to worry. I can't even believe some people are worrying about AR being out. TT will find an answer and MM will coach us well. Also don't forget 2010 and 15-1. If the season ended today we'd have a bye. Nothing but TT haters here and the sky is falling types.

Members online

Latest posts