Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offseason is only 24 hours old and this is the

BEST! OFFSEASON! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So everyone is having their role redefined? We have no idea what anyone really did in that building anyways. I think the only thing that was known was that Russ Ball handled negotiations. This could be Murphy throwing a few bones to the pack of wolves but not really changing anything. There are times I have thought Ted is Bernie Lomax.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may be, and I don't think I'm exaggerating this one bit, the greatest day in the history of the universe!!!!!!

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT will probably transition into doing some regional scouting, probably the Pac-12 area so... really nothing will change in what they draft.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I am happy, but I wish this could have happened before Adams and Lindsley got overpaid.

He's had his share of bad moments, but what he built with the 2009-2010 team won't be forgotten anytime soon.

Next big question is, will the next GM (Elliot Wolf?) keep McCarthy?

Last edited:

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wish Dorsey were available. I think he'd be perfect, given the current state of our team. Thompson did a good enough job in the draft, but he seems far too complacent as a GM. We need someone more aggressive, more focused on bringing in talented contributors now, as opposed to adhering to this very slow draft building process.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I am happy, but I wish this could have happened before Adams and Lindsley got overpaid.

He's had his share of bad moments, but what he built with the 2009-2010 team won't be forgotten anytime soon.

do you truly think this was just decided today?

I heard last year it was coming..im almost positive this was discussed with others ;)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought those two very odd week 17 signings meant something was up with him. That was just weird timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts