Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So everyone is having their role redefined? We have no idea what anyone really did in that building anyways. I think the only thing that was known was that Russ Ball handled negotiations. This could be Murphy throwing a few bones to the pack of wolves but not really changing anything. There are times I have thought Ted is Bernie Lomax.

The name Russ Ball is new to me. All I know is Ted Thompson will be promoted in the front office.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought those two very odd week 17 signings meant something was up with him. That was just weird timing.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, it obviously had something to do with Ted Thompson's employment situation. I never considered the possibility at the time because other teams sign or extend players during the regular season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So everyone is having their role redefined? We have no idea what anyone really did in that building anyways. I think the only thing that was known was that Russ Ball handled negotiations. This could be Murphy throwing a few bones to the pack of wolves but not really changing anything. There are times I have thought Ted is Bernie Lomax.

no Ted is done.

Patrick J. Costello

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peter Principle alive in GB. TT has been promoted to his new level of incompetence. MM and the rest of his buddies can go next.

I think the roster is at its weakest since the Sherman disaster. To rebuild in time for Rodgers to lead us to another SB is a steep slope..

Thx for winning one and making January exciting.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hokey smokes! As crappy a season as this was, 2018 has been pretty interesting so far!
I'm almost expecting McCarthy to go next (not really).

Maybe Ted is stepping down, because the Packers know who they want to succeed him, and don't want to lose him to another team?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Great news. Does a new GM bring in his own head coach?

he can...if Wolf or someone internal will have a better idea if they want MM...External gm may not want MM...But it might be known MM stays one more year? or the new guy may say I want my own HC. This maybe already decided

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he can...if Wolf or someone internal will have a better idea if they want MM...External gm may not want MM...But it might be known MM stays one more year? or the new guy may say I want my own HC. This maybe already decided
Thanks. If anyone would know, you would. Keep us posted

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you’re wolf do you leave if you don’t get this job? We all know he’s been pretty sought after.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man this is all happening so fast.

So the consensus is that Ted voluntarily stepped down? Or is it possible Murphy pushed him out?

I understand we don't know. Man i would like to know...

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Holy ****.

Watching some Breaking Bad Marathon checked the news during a ad break for any new updates and seen it.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If Elliot Wolf isnt promoted to GM and they bring in a new outside guy is the seat now hot under MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts