1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chat Transcript by Cliff Christl (June 22)

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Ha, I figured a way to get the 'insider' crap from JSOnline.com ... :p

Click Here

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well like I've been saying this whole time, as has my source, AND NOW Christl says the same thing, the Woodson thing isn't as big a deal it is being made out to be!

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Yes it is! It means the packers will lose the pre season games which ultimately means they will NOT make it to the Super Bowl because as we all know when you're star FA signee doesnt show up for voluntary camps your pre season goes down the tube and hell when your pre season record is sub .500 you NEVER win the super bowl so why play.

Cancel the packers season now and lets start intense eval on draft prospects.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Great post Zero! I enjoyed reading that!
    What the one guy said is the way i feel EXACTLY! "For the life of me I do not understand how players making millions of dollars who freely signed their contracts and who have years left on their deals feel they are being cheated because someone else signed a more recent contract for more money."
    THIS is what drives me crazy. These whiney millionaires that THINK they are the "Cats Meow" and NO one should DARE to have a higher paycheck then them!