Tampabay.com using our posts in an article

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
i believe that they have quotes from these forums in there.

wtf???

"i was an assistant coach for a high school team that had three straight undefeated seasons and i can tell you that, yes, it is the coach's fault. No, it's not easy making adjustments as a head coach it is your job to do so."
— spanish rose

"mm — learn how to run your own offense. I said it once before, i want mm out if his trendy predictable play calling continues. I want gruden!"
— armand34

i don't have any faith in mm any more. Things are not changing quickly enough and the same mistakes are being repeated over and over again."
— forgetfavre

he hasn't done it in the 5 years or what ever he has been here. What makes you think he will start now?
— longtimefan

"i like mike as a coach. Always have."
— longtimefan

"even if mm looks like a terrible playcaller during regular season, he transforms into bill walsh in the playoffs."
— packerrs

"as soon as i see great clock management, i will be sold."
— ivo610

Maybe a email to author saying use our name would be appreciated

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wow!! Thats crazy!! I guess everytime we hit "post quick reply" it really is out there for everyone to see!!!

in that case...:chisux::viksux::detsux:

Packers are in the SB!!!!!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
"MM is awful. He's always been awful. He would have to bounce back from really awful to be awful."
— Jenningslongcatch
"He is the coach, it is his responsibility to have his team focused, disciplined and ready to play each week. I see none of these things happening, even when we do play great, it will only be for a quarter or two. It is also his job to light a fire under their butts and get them emotionally fired up, and again this is not happening."
— Cryptic
"I don't have any faith in MM any more. Things are not changing quickly enough and the same mistakes are being repeated over and over again."
— ForgetFavre

OP
OP
Powarun

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thank you for taking care of this longtimefan, I understand the vagueness of internet freedom, it just caught me offguard. I figure, okay there could be someone else caled Jenningslongcatch, or forgetfarve.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for taking care of this longtimefan, I understand the vagueness of internet freedom, it just caught me offguard. I figure, okay there could be someone else caled Jenningslongcatch, or forgetfarve.

Nah...hen I saw forgetfarve I knew it was us, then my quote really made it stand out

But the guy is super nice...

TY for catching it!!

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't feel bad getting caught bad-mouthing MM. You should see the stuff we say about our offensive coordinator :D

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell? The quoted me?

I don't care, got nothing to hide. But it would be nice to be notified. Not asking for much, they took all of the quotes out of our forum, they could've at least made a thread saying they were gonna use it...

And the thing is, I've mostly badmouthed MM, yet they take one of the rare comments where I'm praising him...

Oh yeah, and thank you for taking the action, LTF.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assumed it was from one of the people who write articles on here and didn't think much of it. Didn't think a random would do it. Watev. I stand by my quote.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A LINK back to the forum would of been nice! :)

Cool stuff though! Funny he thought we were the "official" forum, LOL!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's awesome for the forum! Guess you never really know who is reading a public forum! LOL! It's cool they thought we were the "official" one!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A LINK back to the forum would of been nice! :)

Cool stuff though! Funny he thought we were the "official" forum, LOL!

He said he sent message to webmaster and he did!

It was October, and McCarthy was a moron. At least, that seemed to be the consensus of the visitors to the forum at packerforum.com.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I wonder if they posted the dates the comments were made on??

Sheese, if you take a comment out of context,... you can paint a horrible picture!

*shudders*

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah...hen I saw forgetfarve I knew it was us, then my quote really made it stand out

But the guy is super nice...

TY for catching it!!
Gosh, I feel flattered that they chose one of mine to use.
I also feel famous.
Who wants an autograph?
Only $15 dollars each.
Free for a kiss from any ladies!

Don't feel bad getting caught bad-mouthing MM. You should see the stuff we say about our offensive coordinator :D

I assumed it was from one of the people who write articles on here and didn't think much of it. Didn't think a random would do it. Watev. I stand by my quote.
I don't feel bad at all.
And like ivo, I stand by my quote as well.
I would like to see MM do better play calling.
Enough of those nail biter games.

(But thanx for getting us to the SB Mike. Now take us beyond and to the win! With better play calling, of course.)

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"MM — Learn how to run your own offense. I said it once before, I want MM out if his trendy predictable play calling continues. I want GRUDEN!"

— Armand34

that's the quote I was referenced on from this post back following the Washington game.

the offense produced 157 yards of offense on the ground, the rushing attempts was 17 total, we were averaging over 9 yards a carry! 4 of those 17 attempts was Rodgers!!! MM preaches balance in his offense. BS! Who does he think he is, does he not know how to use his own personnel? This is his 5th season! FIFTH!!! You know what's sad, Sanchez of the JETS looked like garbage in the preseason, Rodgers was "lights out" in the preseason, now look at us?! MM learn how to run your own offense...I said it once before, I want MM out if his trendy predictable play calling continues, I want GRUDEN!

I went to that game too, I was heated for a number of reasons...lost Matthews in that game, Finley went out for the season, we were running the ball really well and just didn't in CLOSE game, gave up 14 points in 1 quarter (the 4th qtr) there was a lot to be upset about back then

the Gruden thing was out of my obvious emotions, after seeing how the season progressed, I'm obviously in McCarthy's corner...again

and this is printed today?

Members online

Latest posts