1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

talk about favre on fox sports.com

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by umair, Dec 7, 2006.

1. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.benmaller.com/#nfl_rumors_notes

It's December, so that means the issue of Brett Favre's retirement must be a topic of conversation around Green Bay Packers' headquarters. Favre spent a good chunk of his 16-minute, biweekly news conference on Wednesday discussing the issue, although he revealed next to nothing about his plans for next season. The 37-year-old quarterback said he and his wife, Deanna, haven't discussed his plans for next season, and they made a pact this season to live in the present and not look toward the future. The Packers are 4-8 heading into Sunday's game at San Francisco, have lost three straight games and won't have a winning season for the second straight year and only the third time in his 15-year career with the team. "Whether it's over this season, next season, I'm going to try to get the most out of them," Favre said. "If there's more after that, I will do the same. That's just kind of the way I'm handling it up to this point. I would love for us to be in a better situation, but it is what it is." Favre added: "It's a challenging decision, regardless."