take your pick.....bears or lions

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright the bears are playing the lions this week in chicago....who would you rather see win

Chicago 3-4
Detroit 4-2

i hate to say it but im gonna route on chicago

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to cheer for Chicago, then I will cheer the next day for Denver.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the bears out of it so im rooting for the lions. how can any real packer fan root for the bears anyway, regardless

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are pretty hot right now huh. I mean they did in fact score one touchdown this past Sunday when the Eagles decided to play loose on defense. Woopdeedoo. I will go for the lions in this one haha

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions......I want the Bears to start planning their offseason scheduling as soon as possible.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't do it. I can not bring myself to root for either team... I am just going to say... It doesn't matter. Packers will win the rest and this, along with all of the other games played by these two teams will be trivial.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't root for either team but the Lions are more dangerous and are in second place, so I want them to lose.

The Bears would already be finished if the Eagles didn't have such terrible playcalling on offense and defense at the end of the game. McNabb was inaccurate all day long yet they threw on every third and short. (Granted it worked once for a nice gain in the second half.) Then they go with the prevent defense at the end. Terrible. They should have relied more on Westbrook. When your QB is sucking and you're in a field goal game with the Bears you grind it out. You don't throw, throw, throw and then go to the prevent. Seriously, if your defense prevented a touchdown for 58:00, why would you change it?

I give the Bears credit for that final drive, it was a good achievement. I'm just saying the Eagles should have denied them the chance.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think if Bears go well, at least then we can say our only loss so far is to a decent team. Otherwise when we defend how good our record is people will say "but you lost to Bears, who can't beat anybody". i hope this makes sense. :D

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would always root for the Lions over the Bears anytime, but now that the Lions are close behind us, I say take them out. I wished both teams would loose, guess thats not possible..:)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's kind of like trying to choose which finger you want slammed in a door. Both hurt like heck.
I do think Chicago will win, as it's in Chicago, not in the dome.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Where the heck are the Tigers... oh my!

Can it end in a Tie with William and Johnson going for about 150 apiece and Benson running for about 200 and 3 tds? Guess who I have in FF?

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont care, but i WILL watch this trainwreck of a game. Gonna be uggggggly.

I was just thinking about this and and asking myself "does Chicago win every single game ugly?"

I cannot remember the last time the Bears won a football game that did not involve the other team playing like crap and them playing like crap right along next to them.

I know we played terrible when the they beat us and every time I watch them when they win it's just an awful football game.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope for a Bears win, since the Lions are only one game behind us. That said, I'm having to cope with my revulsion at ever hoping for a bears win. And yes, they do play ugly games because they are not a finely tuned team. No finesse at all.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this and and asking myself "does Chicago win every single game ugly?"

I cannot remember the last time the Bears won a football game that did not involve the other team playing like crap and them playing like crap right along next to them.

I know we played terrible when the they beat us and every time I watch them when they win it's just an awful football game.

In the season opener last year they thumped us. We played like crap, but I don't think they did.

This year the Bears have been pretty bad in every victory.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:

In the season opener last year they thumped us. We played like crap, but I don't think they did.

This year the Bears have been pretty bad in every victory.

Look buddy. If you are going to EVER say that someone else played good and NOT that the Pack played bad in a loss, we dont want your kind around here. Now get!