Tailgating for the game

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To a giants bar in the tri - state area. Otherwise he might want to sit in his car for this one. Lambeau is usually opposing-fan friendly, but everyone I've talked to since getting here (GB area) yesterday has echoed my opinion that giants fans who have shown up are obnoxious. When opposing fans are obnoxious, packer fans give them a hard time. With their reputation preceding them, i expect he will have a rough day.

Seriously though I'd send him to stadium view or anduzzis. Don't go to the yard tailgates, that's where everyone knows someone and will be a little more cold-shoulderish. Nobody will do anything too bad, but constant ribbing will be in order.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To a giants bar in the tri - state area. Otherwise he might want to sit in his car for this one. Lambeau is usually opposing-fan friendly, but everyone I've talked to since getting here (GB area) yesterday has echoed my opinion that giants fans who have shown up are obnoxious. When opposing fans are obnoxious, packer fans give them a hard time. With their reputation preceding them, i expect he will have a rough day.

Seriously though I'd send him to stadium view or anduzzis. Don't go to the yard tailgates, that's where everyone knows someone and will be a little more cold-shoulderish. Nobody will do anything too bad, but constant ribbing will be in order.
He is a great fan, very respectful n passionate giants n football fan, potential closet packers fan

Do they still have those tailgate tickets? By the practice fields?

sent from my rooted evo4g

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a great fan, very respectful n passionate giants n football fan, potential closet packers fan

Do they still have those tailgate tickets? By the practice fields?

I'm sure he will have a wonderful time. I brought my cowboys fan buddy to a game 3 years ago and he was decked out in his gear, cheered loudly, and had a blast. One jerk gave him a hard time for no reason but the guy was just an idiot. Those are pretty rare.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure he will have a wonderful time. I brought my cowboys fan buddy to a game 3 years ago and he was decked out in his gear, cheered loudly, and had a blast. One jerk gave him a hard time for no reason but the guy was just an idiot. Those are pretty rare.
Yea the fans r great, i went in 2009 w cowboy fans , and they had a blast