Sweet Power Ranking Writeup from Bill Simmons (Got me pumped!)

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He released another power rankings... finally. Here is what he said:

10. Green Bay
Seven and four with these games looming: Baltimore, at Chicago, at Pittsburgh, Seattle, at Arizona. I can't give them "peaking at the right time" status, but three of their losses were reasonable (Cincy plus both Vikings losses), and if they thrash the Ravens on Monday night, yes, they look playoff-bound. So how cool would the following scenario be?

Part I: Saints lose once, Minnesota gets the 1-seed.

Part II: Pack gets the 5-seed and upsets the 4-seed in Round 1.

Part III: "FAVRE! RODGERS! It's the Packers and the Vikings, Round 2, winner goes home, on Fox!"

(Note: to be continued in Minnesota's section.)

3. Minnesota
Combined record of the nine teams they've defeated this season: 39-71. Let's give them 2009 Winston Wolf Memorial "Don't Start Sucking Each Other's Popsicles Yet" status. On the flip side, I like them because they can rush the hell out of the passer and get big plays at any time from three different guys (Peterson, Rice and Harvin). That's a solid formula for indoors, and they might not have to play a playoff game outside until Super Bowl XLIV. On the flip side of the flip side, Favre is 40 years old (and needs to stay healthy for eight more games), Brad Childress is Brad Childress, and the history of the Vikings speaks for itself. Just a lot going on here.

Back to what we started in Green Bay's section: I hate to use the word "victim" with sports, because after all, it's just sports. It's the playground of life. But considering how much Favre meant to everyone in Wisconsin, what happened this season was borderline cruel. He's playing out of his mind. He's an MVP candidate. He's playing so well that I am getting impassioned e-mails from Packers fans pointing out that if an aging, past-his-prime, 40-year-old pitcher were suddenly 19-2 in late August with 225 K's (the baseball equivalent to what Favre has done so far), the HGH jokes and rumors would be flying, but with Favre, the consensus seems to be, "He's having fun out there!"

(Note: I don't agree with this. I think that Minnesota has just had an extraordinarily easy schedule and that Favre has more offensive weapons than he's ever had at any point in his career. But whatever.)

Anyway, if this Pack-Vikes playoff game happens, it's the toughest call for the Sports Gods in years. If Green Bay loses to Favre a third time, they would have to shut down the state for a week so everyone could regroup. If Minnesota blows a home playoff game to Favre's old team Gary Anderson/Darrin Nelson-style, same thing. In other words, the stakes are too high. The last time we were here? 2003. A Red Sox-Cubs World Series looming. The Sports Gods freaked out. They couldn't handle it. Bartman/Alou/Gonzalez and Grady/Pedro/Boone happened. I can see the same thing happening this time. Green Bay falls to the sixth seed (or misses the playoffs), the Saints keep the No. 1 seed, something -- anything! -- to prevent a third Favre-Packers game that would be bigger than all of us. And that's why it can't happen.

Now I put Minnesota's power ranking in there because another game between our rivals, in the playoffs, would just be AMAZING!!!

Both teams with bring the wood and their A game. Would just be awesome. All I want for Christmas... :Bananas:

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this were to happen, Minnesota would be a shoe-in for the Super Bowl.

It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Green Bay does not match up well with Minnesota in terms of talent, execution or coaching (never thought I'd say the Minnesota coaches were decent).

It'll be Minnesota playing at New Orleans in probably the most competitive NFCCG in years.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well take this for what its worth, this is the same clown that picked la over boston and then said it was a reverse jinx after the epic beatdown of those marshmellows. And he's from Boston and had nothing good to say about them that year.

One question, does he mention NO easy sheduale as well? Giants are nothing special this year and it looks like the pats are not elite. Not to say NO isn't good, but I think the easy schedule thing could be used in discounting most of the good teams right now.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Green Bay does not match up well with Minnesota in terms of talent, execution or coaching (never thought I'd say the Minnesota coaches were decent).

It'll be Minnesota playing at New Orleans in probably the most competitive NFCCG in years.
There's a reason they play the games. Anything can happen.

Did you have Arizona going to the Super Bowl last year? Nobody did. Come January, anything can happen.

I'm not going to sit here and say we'll beat Minnesota, that would be beyond stupid for so many reasons, but Any Given Sunday, you know?

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The playoffs are a whole new game. All teams are 0-0. Wildcard teams are dangerous since they have nothing to lose. They know if they lose, oh well, they were supposed to. They don't have the same pressure that the saints or colts will. Thats why very rarely do the 2 number one seeds make it to the superbowl. Anything can happen. And whether the vikes would admit it or not, they don't want to play us for a third time.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
combined record of teams Minnesota beat: 39-71. Ouch, talk about beating up on cream puffs.

Now to all those Vikings fans and sympathizers, I'm not suggesting our schedule was tough either. I'm just saying if Minnesota had any competition on their schedule, I don't think they would be 10-1.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
combined record of teams Minnesota beat: 39-71. Ouch, talk about beating up on cream puffs.

Now to all those Vikings fans and sympathizers, I'm not suggesting our schedule was tough either. I'm just saying if Minnesota had any competition on their schedule, I don't think they would be 10-1.
I love how he mentions MN opponents record but fails to mention the Saints tough schedule of opponents. 48-73 records. Notice also that he used the only the teams the Vikings beat. If you add in Pittsburgh its 45-76. I guess that is to close to what the Saints schedule is so lets not bring it up.

And let's not forget the combined record of teams the Packers beat. 23-54. Ouch, talk about beating up on cream puffs.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how he mentions MN opponents record but fails to mention the Saints tough schedule of opponents. 48-73 records. Notice also that he used the only the teams the Vikings beat. If you add in Pittsburgh its 45-76. I guess that is to close to what the Saints schedule is so lets not bring it up.

The Saints don't have a tough schedule either, I don't dispute that. The best team the Vikings beat were the Packers and Ravens. 7 of Minnesota's 10 wins are against teams with a losing record. 5 of the Saints 11 wins come against teams with at least a .500 record.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I can say is that beating the same team 3 times in a year is one of the hardest things to do in the NFL. If I were the vikings I would not want to meet the Pack in the playoffs, especially since MM is game calling a little better and our defense is really starting to take off.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think our team would be so motivated and ready for the Vikings. And I'm the most cautiously optimistic fan there is, but if I were a Viking fan, and the Packers meet the Vikings in the playoffs, I would be scared.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The Saints don't have a tough schedule either, I don't dispute that. The best team the Vikings beat were the Packers and Ravens. 7 of Minnesota's 10 wins are against teams with a losing record. 5 of the Saints 11 wins come against teams with at least a .500 record.
Not going to argue that point. Currently the three teams that have the easiest schedule so far this year are the Packer, Saints and Vikings. I don't expect it to change much between now and the end of the year. I'm just tired about how everyone mentions the easy Vikings schedule but conveniently ignore the Saints easy schedule. Oh, but they played NE. Who has a good chance of not making it to the playoff unless they beat Miami this weekend. NE has won one road game all year. Tampa. That tells me they are no longer the powerhouse they used to be. They played Philly, minus McNabb. But I'm supposed to think that Kolb is just as good. They barely beat St. Louis, had to come back from 21 down at Miami. Are they good, sure, but not head and shoulders above any other team. I would be willing to bet the Packer's could beat them.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to argue that point. Currently the three teams that have the easiest schedule so far this year are the Packer, Saints and Vikings. I don't expect it to change much between now and the end of the year. I'm just tired about how everyone mentions the easy Vikings schedule but conveniently ignore the Saints easy schedule. Oh, but they played NE. Who has a good chance of not making it to the playoff unless they beat Miami this weekend. NE has won one road game all year. Tampa. That tells me they are no longer the powerhouse they used to be. They played Philly, minus McNabb. But I'm supposed to think that Kolb is just as good. They barely beat St. Louis, had to come back from 21 down at Miami. Are they good, sure, but not head and shoulders above any other team. I would be willing to bet the Packer's could beat them.

Minnesota is going to be tested these next two weeks. Arizona and Cincinatti will determine the real strength of the Vikings. The Patriots are no longer what they used to be, but they are still a pretty good team. They would have given Indy their only loss if Belichik would have just punted the damn ball. Be happy that Minny faces Arizona in Arizona, because they are awful at home.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is an odd year. I dont think we are going to have any clue on how good these teams really are until the playoffs. I do think the top 3 are pretty even, if they had to play each other I believe it would be close games for each of them. IMO minn has the best shot because they have the best d out of the these 3 and it's going to get better once winfiled is back playing. They have been playing the most consistent out of all of them for the most part. After these three I think there is a pretty big drop off and then a bigger drop off from that to the bottom teams.

Out of all of them, I see the saints as being the least tested. Indi has the toughest schedule out of the three. The Viks I believe will prove a lot with a win at arizona and against cinci.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I seriously don't know if the Vikings have it. Historically Favre has sucked in the ladder part of the season. Plus as said above their schedule truly is not tough and Favre does have offensive weapons like never before (although AP has had nothing like Ahman's 1880 yd. season). However, as talented as the Vikings are, they have not played well against the better teams this season. The reason they beat Baltimore and even GB twice is because Baltimore and GB failed to show up for half the game. When they did though, it was a different story. I think that once the Vikings play a disciplined team that plays 4 qtrs in the playoffs things will be different. Favre has had stellar production this year. But what's gonna happen when he has streaking LB's in his face? Mistakes. That is the only consistency with Favre over the years. Sure he is playing out of his mind. It is crazy. But it would take Superman to keep this up at 40, and he ain't no superman.

New Orleans will be in the SB this year. Minny loses in the second round. I am not sure who will be in the NFCCG, the wild card race will prolly be figured out at the end of week 17.:viksux:

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously don't know if the Vikings have it. Historically Favre has sucked in the ladder part of the season. Plus as said above their schedule truly is not tough and Favre does have offensive weapons like never before (although AP has had nothing like Ahman's 1880 yd. season). However, as talented as the Vikings are, they have not played well against the better teams this season. The reason they beat Baltimore and even GB twice is because Baltimore and GB failed to show up for half the game. When they did though, it was a different story. I think that once the Vikings play a disciplined team that plays 4 qtrs in the playoffs things will be different. Favre has had stellar production this year. But what's gonna happen when he has streaking LB's in his face? Mistakes. That is the only consistency with Favre over the years. Sure he is playing out of his mind. It is crazy. But it would take Superman to keep this up at 40, and he ain't no superman.

New Orleans will be in the SB this year. Minny loses in the second round. I am not sure who will be in the NFCCG, the wild card race will prolly be figured out at the end of week 17.:viksux:

Very good points, especially about Favre. But how do we know if the Vikings are even playing in a disciplined mode as well? I understand that they may face more focused, goal oriented teams in the playoffs but I think the Vikings can match it up with an attitude quite different than the one that they show in the regular season.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As I've been saying, Favre always starts to suck at the 12th game of the season. And the 12th game happens to be this Sunday for the Vikings.

I agree that the Saints will be in the Super Bowl. They will most likely face the Colts. Wouldn't it be something if the Colts and Saints both went 16-0 and met in the Super Bowl? Probably won't happen.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I've been saying, Favre always starts to suck at the 12th game of the season. And the 12th game happens to be this Sunday for the Vikings.

I agree that the Saints will be in the Super Bowl. They will most likely face the Colts. Wouldn't it be something if the Colts and Saints both went 16-0 and met in the Super Bowl? Probably won't happen.

Predicting Favre's demise is really futile. What purpose does it serve? How does it make Green Bay a more consistent and sound football team???

I can't crown New Orleans the NFC representative until they face and beat a team with an explosive offense and fundamentally sound defense like Minnesota possesses.

I also can't say the two teams will end up facing each other, but that would be an historic contest, to say the least.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just historically it has happened to Favre and honestly he has been consistent his entire career even if it was something bad and this won't let up.

However, the Vikings may play more goal oriented teams and step up to the challenge but I honestly don't think they are better than a decent amount of teams in the NFL, most of which are in the AFC. I am just not sold on it. If GB, playing with their stupid throw 80 yards downfield every play and let Rodgers get killed every other down can make a game out of the Vikings I think with wiser play calling the Packers could of won one. I am actually happy they lost both. If it comes down to it in the playoffs, it will be a war and I am not sure Minny will come out of top. Historically speaking that is.

If Favre does not choke this part in the season I will now stand and say he threw all those interceptions in the playoffs and blew games on purpose :p

Edit: We don't know if they are playing disciplined. But I will say this: The Vikings do not have the characters on their team to play disciplined. They can play well but its run and gun. Perfect example is Jared Allen. Lights out and is top 3 DE in the league but lets face it he is not disciplined and every game I wait for him to pull his typical crap and get a cheap shot and get suspended because we all know he has it in him.

The Vikings are largely unproven and although AP is a total monster, I would rather have a few other backs in the NFL. Makes too many mistakes. Look at his stats. Sure he is having a huge season, but his big games came against garbage teams or had single long runs that ballooned his stats. Not consistent enough for me. I think anyone would look great if they had a lot of talent and played the Browns and Det. in a season. I am just not sold on them. Talented? Hell yea. Good? Of course. Disciplined? Probably not, and in the big game I am not sure if they can cut it. Especially when Detroit keeps it a game for a bit, as did the Browns, Ravens and even the Packers who should of been killed but were allowed back in it. It will get them. And they will be golfing in south Florida for it when the rest of the playoff teams are still battling.

Go Pack.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't crown New Orleans the NFC representative until they face and beat a team with an explosive offense and fundamentally sound defense like Minnesota possesses.

so then you think NE doesnt fit that mold?

got ya

Now your assessment (or lack there of) of football teams make more sense

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
All I can say is that beating the same team 3 times in a year is one of the hardest things to do in the NFL. If I were the vikings I would not want to meet the Pack in the playoffs, especially since MM is game calling a little better and our defense is really starting to take off.

Actually, you should look it up ... - More so more than the opposite, teams that won both games against an oppenent in the regular season also won the third match-up ... It is actually the opposite, it's harder (statistically) for the team that have lost 2 games against the same opponent to win the third match-up ...

As Hauschild already pointed out ... the odds that the Packers will beat Minnesota in a third match-up are slim, especially considering the two teams ... Minnesota just have way too many weapons both on offense, defence as well as special teams compared to the Packers ... - And should it happen, there will be alot more pressure on the Packers than on Minnesota ...

Just historically it has happened to Favre and honestly he has been consistent his entire career even if it was something bad and this won't let up.

And the fact that the entire team in many of those seasons also declined in performance, had absolute nothing to do with it whatso ever ?

Granted the quarterback position is always scrutinized more than any other position played, however, that is really a "bad" analogy to make ... Odds are that it actually won't happen this season for obvious reasons ... And if it should happen that the Vikings go all the way to the SB this year, alot of questions will be raised, in regards to the decisions made by the management of the Packers franchise back in 2008 ...

However, the Vikings may play more goal oriented teams and step up to the challenge but I honestly don't think they are better than a decent amount of teams in the NFL, most of which are in the AFC. I am just not sold on it. If GB, playing with their stupid throw 80 yards downfield every play and let Rodgers get killed every other down can make a game out of the Vikings I think with wiser play calling the Packers could of won one. I am actually happy they lost both. If it comes down to it in the playoffs, it will be a war and I am not sure Minny will come out of top. Historically speaking that is.

Again, look up the facts ... And you will most likely change your opinion ... Just because it happened the past few seasons, doesn't make it a "trend" ...

If Favre does not choke this part in the season I will now stand and say he threw all those interceptions in the playoffs and blew games on purpose :p

If you look at alot of the Packers teams past the "Glory Years" ... No one can dispute that Favre was the "catalyst" for alot of those teams ... It's just something he has, that only a few other of his peers possess ... The (intangible) ability to make his team mates play better ...

Edit: We don't know if they are playing disciplined. But I will say this: The Vikings do not have the characters on their team to play disciplined. They can play well but its run and gun. Perfect example is Jared Allen. Lights out and is top 3 DE in the league but lets face it he is not disciplined and every game I wait for him to pull his typical crap and get a cheap shot and get suspended because we all know he has it in him.

Could you just for a brief moment take off your Green and Gold "homer" goggles ? Fact is that the Vikings defense is actually quite solid especially against the run ... Their secondary isn't exactly bad, but compared to the run defense and especially when in the redzone (defending) the Vikings defense is among the very best in the league this season and has been for the past few as well ...

The Vikings are largely unproven and although AP is a total monster, I would rather have a few other backs in the NFL. Makes too many mistakes. Look at his stats. Sure he is having a huge season, but his big games came against garbage teams or had single long runs that ballooned his stats. Not consistent enough for me. I think anyone would look great if they had a lot of talent and played the Browns and Det. in a season. I am just not sold on them. Talented? Hell yea. Good? Of course. Disciplined? Probably not, and in the big game I am not sure if they can cut it. Especially when Detroit keeps it a game for a bit, as did the Browns, Ravens and even the Packers who should of been killed but were allowed back in it. It will get them. And they will be golfing in south Florida for it when the rest of the playoff teams are still battling.

Go Pack.

Actually odds are that the Packers will be the team more likely to "choke" in the play offs ... Take a look at the 2007 season ... - Everyone is only talking about the NFC Championship game, and how bad Favre looked, totally disregarding that the ENTIRE team, both offensively and defensively was overrun by the Giants ... And mentioning how "uncomfortable" Favre was looking in the cold, while yet again, totally disregarding the game against Seattle the week prior ... - Talk about selective memory ...

As for the opponents the Vikings and Packers have played, lets review them ... And look at the opponents record at the time when they played:

Packers:

Chi @ GB (Chi 0-1) W
Cin @ GB (Cin 1-1) L
GB @ Stl (Stl 0-3) W
GB @ Min (Min 4-0) L
Det @ GB (Det 1-5) W
GB @ Cle (Cle 1-6) W
Min @ GB (Min 7-1) L
GB @ TB (TB 1-7) L
Dal @ GB (Dal 6-3) W
SF @ GB (SF 4-6) W
GB @ Det (Det 2-9) W

So the Packers actually have faced teams that were 27-42 (0,643) in the season so far ...

Packers have faced opponents 3 times with a winning record, 1 team with a tied and 7 teams with a losing record in 2009 ...

Vikings:

Min @ Cle (Cle 0-1) W
Min @ Det (Det 0-2) W
SF @ Min (SF 2-1) W
GB @ Min (GB 2-2) W
Min @ Stl (Stl 0-5) W
Bal @ Min (Bal 3-3) W
Min @ Pit (Pit 5-2) L
Min @ GB (GB 4-3) W
Det @ Min (Det 1-8 ) W
Sea @ Min (Sea 3-7) W
Chi @ Min (Chi 4-7) W

So far Vikings have faced teams that were 25-39 (0,641) so far in the 2009 season ...

Vikings have faced 3 teams with a winning record, 2 with a tied and 6 teams with a losing record in 2009 ...

New Orleans:

Det @ No (Det 0-1)
No @ Phi (Phi 1-1)
No @ Buf (Buf 1-2)
Ny @ No (Ny 3-1)
Nyg @ No (Nyg 5-1)
No @ Mia (Mia 2-4)
Atl @ No (Atl 4-3)
Car @ No (Car 3-5)
No @ Stl (Stl 1-8 )
No @ TB (TB 1-9)
Ne @ No (Ne 7-4)

New Orleans have faced teams that were 28-39 (0,718 ) in 2009 ...

The Saints have faced 4 teams with a winning record, 1 with a tied and 6 with a losing record in 2009 ...

Again, look at the context at which the games have been played, and when they were played ...

So far the 2 schedules of Packers and Minnesota have been pretty "even", with the Packers having played teams with more loosing records than the Vikings ... - Yet the Vikings are currently 10-1 and the Packers are 7-4 ...

So when people say that xx team is "crap" and not good, because they have only faced a (loosing or winning) record of the opposing team is narrow-minded and very biased ... And only shows how little people and fans actually look at the context in which games are played ...

Seriously ... I like stats alot (I'll admit that), however, without context, stats mean nothing ... and in the NFL ... stats means even less, compared to the winning versus loses ratio ... Something that alot of people should remember ... - Alot of people (when it comes to opposing teams) only look onesided at the games and take whichever stat that best backs their respective claims ... - However, if those same people would just look at the context in which those games are played as well, it would greatly benefit the discussion as a whole, and not "de-rail" into a mud-slinging contest ...

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very interesting comments on what may or may not transpire in the coming weeks. Watching the Saints dominate the once-proud franchise known as the Patriots brought back memories of the '96 Packers. That team was destined to win a Super Bowl & these Saints appear to be headed there too.

MN is very good but they don't have a win over a quality opponent. It's unfair to take an 10-1 team & disparage them for not having a tougher schedule though. Their weaker opponents were thoroughly humbled & they did let GB back into both games as well as BAL but still made a very good showing of dominance until they relaxed too soon.

IND looks like they could fall any week now, but keep finding ways to win. That's the mark of a champion in some views but it's also a dangerous dynamic come playoff time. Letting teams jump out to 17-0 leads in January won't get it done.

If I had to pick a SB winner right now it'd be the Saints. They dominate all phases of the game, consistently. The only team that really had them on the ropes was MIA (24-3) & they ended up outscoring them 43-10 the rest of the way. They needed TOs to get back into it & their D delivered. Their other games have all been the opposite. They jump out to the big lead & then coast to victory. If they keep that up there's nobody that can stop them.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Very interesting comments on what may or may not transpire in the coming weeks. Watching the Saints dominate the once-proud franchise known as the Patriots brought back memories of the '96 Packers. That team was destined to win a Super Bowl & these Saints appear to be headed there too.

MN is very good but they don't have a win over a quality opponent. It's unfair to take an 10-1 team & disparage them for not having a tougher schedule though. Their weaker opponents were thoroughly humbled & they did let GB back into both games as well as BAL but still made a very good showing of dominance until they relaxed too soon.

IND looks like they could fall any week now, but keep finding ways to win. That's the mark of a champion in some views but it's also a dangerous dynamic come playoff time. Letting teams jump out to 17-0 leads in January won't get it done.

If I had to pick a SB winner right now it'd be the Saints. They dominate all phases of the game, consistently. The only team that really had them on the ropes was MIA (24-3) & they ended up outscoring them 43-10 the rest of the way. They needed TOs to get back into it & their D delivered. Their other games have all been the opposite. They jump out to the big lead & then coast to victory. If they keep that up there's nobody that can stop them.
First, it's good to know that at 7-4 the Packers are not a "quality" opponent. You really should not short change your team that way. Second. The Saints do not dominate in all phases of the game. Their run defense is very suspect. Giving up good yards against weaker teams with good backs. You mentioned the Miami game. I'll mention the St. Louis game. Which the Saints won only because of an incomplete pass at the end of the game. Very much like the Vikings win over the Niners, only the WR could not hang on to the ball. So they dominated a 1-10 team to the point that they almost lost to them. NE ran on them in the first quarter and then gave up on the run. And while running on them stayed in the game. The Saints also have the same problem the Packers did at the begining of the season. They depend on the long ball to win games. Looks good for stats but it's hard to win in the playoffs when someone takes it away.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, it's good to know that at 7-4 the Packers are not a "quality" opponent. You really should not short change your team that way. Second. The Saints do not dominate in all phases of the game. Their run defense is very suspect. Giving up good yards against weaker teams with good backs. You mentioned the Miami game. I'll mention the St. Louis game. Which the Saints won only because of an incomplete pass at the end of the game. Very much like the Vikings win over the Niners, only the WR could not hang on to the ball. So they dominated a 1-10 team to the point that they almost lost to them. NE ran on them in the first quarter and then gave up on the run. And while running on them stayed in the game. The Saints also have the same problem the Packers did at the begining of the season. They depend on the long ball to win games. Looks good for stats but it's hard to win in the playoffs when someone takes it away.

Raptorman, unfortunately a lot of folks on GB message boards who call themselves Packer fans have no use for this team as long as MM and TT are running things. They b*tch if we beat the likes of the Lions because they are the lowly Lions. Then they discredit a win against the cowgirls because they feel Dallas wasn't motivated enough. As long as #4 is MN's starter and has a better record than GB they'll pizz and moan about the Pack no matter what happens on the football field. :dontknow:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts