Surprised no fans from the NFC East gave us props....

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm not expecting props from every fanbase. And frankly, I don't really care about getting "congrats" from other team's fans. :icon_lol:

I'm very, very, very, ecstatically happy still. A Giants fan coming here to say congrats doesn't really mean anything to me right now.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
on wingheads they are glad to know they lost to the super bowl champs by the least amount of points

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I have seen a few Cowboys fans here giving us props. But however no Giants or Eagles fans. Interesting lol.

All Cowboys fans are upset because they believed Jerry when he said they would play the first SB game in Jerry's-Kids-Stadium.

The Eagles are mad because we beat them twice and the Redskins players and fans actually think that since they beat us this year that makes them a better team. I cant remember which player it was, but the guy actually said this!

OP
OP
B

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL all the Giants fans on my Facebook page are saying that our Superbowl win was nothing like their win. God what a bunch of NY ********. Arrogant and self righteous to the core. Don't they realize Vince Lombardi was apart of their organization???

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A friend of my Wifes is a Giants fan and wouldnt talk about the game with my wife the next day at work lolololol

Reaction score
Eagles fans are also worried as to why Vick has the key to the city of Dallas without it being commissioned by the Mayor.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple of those Eagles fans came back to congratulate us and some of them even stayed on here since we knocked them out of the playoffs. The Packers are not very popular in Philly,... Kolb in game one and the playoff game. They are happy they lost to us by the least amount of points, but a lot of them blame Vick. That int cost the Eagles the game, if that had been a TD.... Eagles fans will drive themselves mad with this line of thought. A number of them think that if they beat us, it would of been them in the SB, I have to agree with them there. At my SB party I was the only one rooting for the Packers, all the Eagles fans were rooting for the Steelers. But to be fair to Eagles fans, I've also been congratulated by them when they find out I'm a Packers fan.

As for other fans bases, they might of been rooting for us but probably didn't see the need to come on the teams forums to offer congratulations.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
LOL all the Giants fans on my Facebook page are saying that our Superbowl win was nothing like their win. God what a bunch of NY ********. Arrogant and self righteous to the core. Don't they realize Vince Lombardi was apart of their organization???
Meh, congrats to them for their win. But in the end, the result is the same. Each team went home with the Lombardi trophy, some new T shirts and hats, and some very good emotions.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who gives a crap if we don't get congrats from every team's fan base. Sure, some fans are bound to be bitter, others will think it's a fluke, while others will believe it should have been them and not us. Whatever, we won, we brought the trophy home and that's all that matters today.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Who cares if they don't give us props?

We have something they'll never have, and it's ours FOREVER

Kiss the ring, let them be silent and just stare at the trophy that came home to us.

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That was an incredible Superbowl and I'd vote "The Catch" the best Superbowl catch in history.

Bonus points for ending the Pats' perfect season--I want to call that a wash since we still hear about the Fins hoisting champagne every year, but on the whole it's a good thing. :)

OP
OP
B

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was an incredible Superbowl and I'd vote "The Catch" the best Superbowl catch in history.

Bonus points for ending the Pats' perfect season--I want to call that a wash since we still hear about the Fins hoisting champagne every year, but on the whole it's a good thing. :)

Oh I loved that superbowl as well. I mean it goes down as probably one of the top 5 in history. Easily up there with the Rams and Titans superbowl, and the Bengals-49ers.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they do recognize that we have one hell of a team.
I've been through their SBNation pages, and they've recognized Rodgers as uber elite, Matthews as a monster and so on so forth...

Eagles fans, I still can't get over thm smashing a Packers fan car after the Wildcard game.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My brother is an Eagles fan and he was really happy with the Packers win because now he can say the Eagles are the 2nd best team in the league. They lost by the least amount of points to the Packers in the playoffs.

Members online

Latest posts