Superbowl Dreams

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have any cool or interesting dreams about the upcoming super bowl?

I dreamed we played the ravens so obviously my mind is currently unstable lol

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Had a dream where the score was 7 - 0 Steelers up and Roethlisberger did something stupid and gave up teh ball in the middle of the first quarter and that is all.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I dreamt about the Steeler's logo last night! WTF and :sweating:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been having Packer/ football dreams nearly all season, but they really started up near the post season. My dreams are almost always odd and difficult for anyone to interpret besides myself. I had a dream last night I was a cat, I must be a shape shifter or something in my dreams. I was on the field on the sidelines sitting on a bench. I think the game was going on, there were people, players walking around everywhere. Then Jennings came over and put a blanket around me, then he went back onto the field. The dream ended after that. I dream I am a cat a lot but not as often when I dream of football. The overall mood of the dream was happy. Jennings was happy. So I'm guessing it's a good sign. :)

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream that it was tied at 23. Then the Steelers were up 48-23 all of a sudden. The packers ended up winning 89-88. But I was pissed because i missed the entire game. I don't hold much meaning to this.....

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dumb dream last summer that I still remember.
My girlfriend plays roller derby and I had a dream that her team won the world championship and right after that game the Pack won the superbowl. I was walking around super stoked about it.

Well, her team did win the world championship and now the pack are in the superbowl...
1 down 1 to go.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream that I was in a park.
Instead of using frisbees to play frisbee golf, there were these rubber bouncy balls that were used instead. The kickball/dodgeball type.
I would watch various people play. One of them was Bruce Willis.
Then me and Bruce were sitting across from each other in a table in a room discussing this and how I wanted to play. We sort of got into a little argument.
What does this have to do with dreams of the Super Bowl?
Nothing.
But it is a game and I just woke up from it and wanted to share.
Carry on.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just woke up from a dream that I slept through the superbowl....Thank god i woke up

Padfoot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a dream that we won 41-7. LOL
Too bad I can't remember the game, cause it would be awesome to see us beat them like that. :happy0005:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I had a dream that we won 41-7. LOL
Too bad I can't remember the game, cause it would be awesome to see us beat them like that. :happy0005:
if that happened then that would be all the dirt i needed on a steelers fan

Members online

Latest posts