Super Bowl

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this is really early but i'm bored so what are your two teams that you think will be in the super bowl. Try to exclude the Patriots cus it's gunna get gay when everyone says them.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to vote for the Lions and the Cardinals !!!! And maybe the Queenies !!!

First Superbowl with 3 teams !!!
And first Super Bowl where all 3 teams lose! :thumbsup:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions and Raiders...final score is 0-0. Roger Goodell panics after neither team produces a point after the 4th overtime. He calls Bud Selig and asks for advice...Bud tells him to declare the game a "tie" because he did it once in the MLB All-Star game and it went over really well with everyone.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions and Raiders...final score is 0-0. Roger Goodell panics after neither team produces a point after the 4th overtime. He calls Bud Selig and asks for advice...Bud tells him to declare the game a "tie" because he did it once in the MLB All-Star game and it went over really well with everyone.
LOLOL!!! Yeah.............that went over REAL well!!! :rotflmao:

(I'm waiting for this thread to be moved..........it's not really "Packer" related)

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers and the Colts

Favre leads the Pack over peyton's place... Almost a repeat of the Broncos win over the Packers when Elway finally got his swan song... Same kind of farewell for our man Brett!

How about that?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers and the Colts

Favre leads the Pack over peyton's place... Almost a repeat of the Broncos win over the Packers when Elway finally got his swan song... Same kind of farewell for our man Brett!

How about that?
That would be sweet, for sure!!!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
I say Cowboys and Raiders.
Cowboys MAYBE.....but "RAIDERS!?!?!?" :rotflmao:

I say the PACKERS (I'm a HOMER) and the Patriots.
Repeat of SB 31! :thumbsup:

That would be a good one (seeing I love the packers and my best friend is a big Patriot fan)

or how about SB 32 Packers vs. the Broncos and the packers can have there revenge.

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]I wish that Packer will go all the way but I sadly doubt that.

I think instead that the Eagles and Chargers will play in the superbowl. Chargers have Tomlinson and Eagles have McNabb.

The reason that I don't think packers will go to superbowl is that they lost Green and there is no good RB to replace him[/align]

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think instead that the Eagles and Chargers will play in the superbowl. Chargers have Tomlinson and Eagles have McNabb.

The reason that I don't think packers will go to superbowl is that they lost Green and there is no good RB to replace him[/align]
Green wasn't exactly great last year. I don't think replacing him is really all that big a deal. I think Morency will do as well if not better then Green would have done here.
I agree that the Chargers have a real shot at the SB this year, if the Colts don't knock them off.
The Eagles.......I'm not real impressed with. I think McNabb's best times are behind him now. Just my opinion of course. Of course with the NFC being so weak, any team might pull it off.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL starts to dream about that game.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this is really early but i'm bored so what are your two teams that you think will be in the super bowl. Try to exclude the Patriots cus it's gunna get gay when everyone says them.

Sorry buddy, but I think the Patriots will walk away with it. And my Mom will be happy because she's in love with Tom Brady. :tantrum:

Who will lose to the Patriots? I don't know. da Bears? The Saints? Definitely not the C*wb*ys. We're better than the C*wb*ys (censored because there may be children reading this website).

One thing I'll bet on is the AFC team beats the **** out of the NFC team.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lynch said:

Green wasn't exactly great last year. I don't think replacing him is really all that big a deal. I think Morency will do as well if not better then Green would have done here.
I agree that the Chargers have a real shot at the SB this year, if the Colts don't knock them off.
The Eagles.......I'm not real impressed with. I think McNabb's best times are behind him now. Just my opinion of course. Of course with the NFC being so weak, any team might pull it off.

Agreed. There will probably be 20 RBs that will run for 1000 yards in '07. 1000 yards isn't that impressive any more, and Green's not what he used to be. It's too bad, I love Green, but aging is a cold, hard fact of life. :(

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have a clue as to who will go for the NFC, but I'm pretty sure the Patriots are going to go for the AFC. I'd really like to see the Chargers in the SB, but I think New England has it this year.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens vs Packers (NFC is anyones game and there really isnt any stand out teams so im going with the Pack and hope they make it)

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patriots/Colts/Ravens/Chargers over some losing team from the NFC.

My votes for surprise teams this year;

Titans, Broncos & Jets from the AFC,

Rams, 49ers & Giants from the NFC.

Packers will once again be right around average/mediocre.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that Green Bay vs. Colts game a few years back. That was a wild one. Best shootout I've seen in recent memory. Both defenses were ******.

I'd love to see another Super Bowl like that, but what I would like to see more is Favre eff up Tom Brady at the Super Bowl.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Lynch said:

Agreed. There will probably be 20 RBs that will run for 1000 yards in '07. 1000 yards isn't that impressive any more, and Green's not what he used to be. It's too bad, I love Green, but aging is a cold, hard fact of life. :(
I agree........1000 yards isn't such a big deal since they went to a 16 game season. You only have to average 62.5 yards a game to reach that now. Even a so so back should be able to attain that.