Super Bowl XLVI

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Who actually thought Brady was gonna score a TD with less then a minute against those guys? I didn't. I saw the same crap when he played the Colts in the title game in early 2007. But, he ended with a pick in that one.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Who actually thought Brady was gonna score a TD with less then a minute against those guys? I didn't. I saw the same crap when he played the Colts in the title game in early 2007. But, he ended with a pick in that one.

I don't see why not.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Here's why they make it so difficult to feel happy for them. Post-game:

"We decapitated them. They can't wear that crown no more," Jacobs said during a television interview. "Can't wear that crown any more."

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Here's why they make it so difficult to feel happy for them. Post-game:

"We decapitated them. They can't wear that crown no more," Jacobs said during a television interview. "Can't wear that crown any more."

lol Jacobs is always a ****** though. I like when he goes off on his hate for the Cowboys though.

Honestly, yeah Welker should have had that ball with around 4 minutes left. A few key drops. Hey something about the Giants makes teams drop passes I guess.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
lol Jacobs is always a ****** though. I like when he goes off on his hate for the Cowboys though.

Honestly, yeah Welker should have had that ball with around 4 minutes left. A few key drops. Hey something about the Giants makes teams drop passes I guess.

Boy, I'll say! There's a pretty yappy culture with the New York teams in general, it seems.

I personally just really, really hate that. Guess I'm old school. I like grace in defeat, and I like it even more in victory.

Never were going to get it out of some of these guys though.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Passes are little off because of the pass rush

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a prediction: Giants won't make it to the super bowl next year and the Packers will beat them. This was their year.

The only way that won't come true is if the Packers' defense is as bad next year as this.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that Vegas would favor the Pats, Packers, and Saints if they played the Giants next week. Entirely meaningless, but amusing. (Not even sure it's true, but saw it from a couple of different people.)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the ratings couldnt touch last years Super Bowl...seems like the nation could care less about these 2 teams!

*edit...those were initial reports, now it looks like it has surpased last years which was a worlds record*

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Brady hasn't been the same since he lost the first Super Bowl against those guys.

You remember the pounding Brady took in that game? Pretty brutal. It was poetry in motion but brutal at the same time. Those perfect Pats got it handed to them....bad. Brady might always hear Giants pass rushers foot steps.

Members online

Latest posts