Super Bowl Sound FX

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume the confetti is made by a machine with die cutting could do 1,000's in a few minutes

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jennings in there with Jordy saying? I am putting my ring on? After that one TD?

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was pretty amazing, was even better than I thought it was going to be. You have to give credit to the NFL for things like this. One of the many things that make this sport and league special.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing the emotions of the players as well, Jarrett Bush was teary-eyed too...just wait til the DVD comes out HISTORY OF THE GREEN BAY PACKERS (UPDATED)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That. Was. Awesome. To. The. Max.

Man, I would love to see a whole NFL game like this. Those camera angles straight on, close ups and just the players and coaches mic'd up with no commentators or big mouth talking heads talking.

Favorite bits:
Camera man getting hit. (The angle, not the fact he was hit.)
Hearing A-Rod motivate in the huddle. (I wonder what the players say to each other besides the play.)
CM3 taunting the enemy.
Jennings telling them what to do and seeing/hearing his excitement.
McCarthy hugging his players. I don't think all coaches are huggers, but it's good to see that McCarthy is and the love and respect that is shared between players and coach.

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was awesome to watch. I got teary eyed watching the 3rd video. Seeing CM3 running to hug Rodgers was just amazing. Seeing their excitement and emotions are just surreal to watch

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
So after every game you all hear how much I love the sound fx.... this one was a thousand fold for every other one I raved about.
1st.... I love the fact of how hard fought this was.... watching the game, it looks like silent players trying to get the job done. We all know otherwise of course, but it just makes it so real..its all blood, sweat and tears out there.
2nd.. This is the first time I felt bad for the losing team in the sound fx. I mean, they wanted this as bad as we did,...to hear the emotion behind each play. Wow... simply amazing!
3rd...I'm soooo grateful that WE won, because I wouldn't want me to be talking about us in the 2nd reason here!!!

I LOVE SOUND FX!!!!!!! :heart:

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I can't help pointing out: In that first one #25 of the Steelers (Clark?) is marching around in front of his teammates screaming, "They are NOT made like us! They are NOT MADE LIKE US!!"

I know he was trying to fire them up, but...heh.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love from the third video, Woodley is complaining to the ref about holding, then in the next scene the ref comes back to Woodley and says "the coach says stop *****in' and go get the quarterback" Hahaha!!

Ahh Sound FX, you have made my day

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I finally just watched this today and boy does this make me love this team even more!!! A few points that I got out of it:

1. Did anyone else notice, maybe it was just the camera that made it seem like this, but Tomlin was ALWAYS giving the pep talks to the Steelers while a lot of the pep talks for the Packers came from within the players. (Mostly) Again maybe it was just the cameras caught Tomlin more, but I love how MM basically had the confidence in the players to turn the leadership over to the players, I love that!

2. Clay and Aaron running after each other after the game, I think this team has gelled so much through all of the injuries and adversity that's it's impossible to not notice the nucleus that is intact on this team, and you can tell that they all actually care for one another.

3. The respect the players have for MM. Most of us (me including) were frustrated with MM for the beginning of the season. It seems like the players have the utmost respect for MM. I LOVED Jennings at the end telling MM that it was all MM who gave them the vision all starting from training camp.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

So please owners/players/nfl let there be a season next year because I am so excited for this Packer team and I don't want them to waste the prime of their career not playing!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am watching a new one?

Steve Sabol is narrating it

Maybe it is one I seen already, but I think I would have recalled Sabol talking

O wait!!

Its the NFL Presents version!!

Staff online

Latest posts