Super Bowl Gear!!!

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
Our group ordered our Conference Champ shirts right after the game ended so probably that. Maybe my CM3 jersey though.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Gotta buy this shirt....
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Now THAT'S a shirt!

I bought the locker room NFC Conference Champions t-shirt, but I definitely need to get something specifically for the big game. I'm thinking about investing in another jersey, but I'm debating if I should wait until after the SB commences and, depending on the outcome, wait to buy a SB commemorative jersey assuming the outcome is good :p That still leaves me in the dark as to what to wear... I guess I have a couple weeks to debate :)

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm wearing my #5 throwback--we haven't lost since I put it on before the Giants' game.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
I am going to buy a Sam Shields Jersey, and Wear the **** out of it. I might have to get a James Starks Jersey for my bulldog also, she is a big packer fan.(already has a packer collar)

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I'll be sporting a man thong and a tube top. Sorry, no pictures.

Actually I'll be at a wedding. What kind of sadistic person plans a wedding, not only on Super Bowl Sunday, but at night? I'm not taking them a gift.

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have tickets to the Super Bowl so I went a little crazy..

I got a Packers Sweatshirt - Cheesehead - NFC Championship Towel/Shirt - GB Fitted Cap (Will wear this out in Dallas but the Cheesehead for the game) - Face Paint - Tattoos - the whole deal..

Also got the commemorative SB Lanyard/Ticket Holder, already have a Woodson jersey and probably going to get my dog a collar..

Oh and my girlfriend is picking up a CM Jersey!

Now all I need is the SB championship package! :happy0005:

cakoski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get some championship gear, but I am sticking with my away Rodgers jersey for the game. I got the week before the Giants game. I am going to tempt fate and try anything different.

packerlover125

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need someone's help !!
I live in Canada and want to order packer bib (overall with green and gold stripes) and CW t-shirt from sconnie.com for Super Bowl party... However, they will not ship to Canada. Does anyone know where else I can get them ?

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need someone's help !!
I live in Canada and want to order packer bib (overall with green and gold stripes) and CW t-shirt from sconnie.com for Super Bowl party... However, they will not ship to Canada. Does anyone know where else I can get them ?

There various package forwarding companies you can use. Being in Winnipeg you can order it to the post office just south of the border (Pembina trails or something) and just drive down and pick it up. I know of one website that will forward it for you (charges an extra $6) but it looks like they're backed up right now and you probably won't get it for superbowl. Not sure what the rules are for posting this sort of thing so if you want it, PM me.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score

Actually I'll be at a wedding. What kind of sadistic person plans a wedding, not only on Super Bowl Sunday, but at night? I'm not taking them a gift.

Just wear a jersey and a cheesehead to the wedding... no suit... and stream the game on your mobile device during the ceremony... that'll show them!!! :happy0005:

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Just wear a jersey and a cheesehead to the wedding... no suit... and stream the game on your mobile device during the ceremony... that'll show them!!! :happy0005:

The reception is at my friend's restaurant, so there will be TVs there. But really, she couldn't have looked at major sporting events before making the plans?

The groom may well be the only guy in the room for the whole reception, we'll get him updates. Just hope the rest of his married life goes better than the start.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A wedding on Super Bowl Sunday???

That's communist.

And in case anyone forgot........:chisux:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I'm sorry about that, that really sucks. I am thinking of getting a Driver SB jersey, since this may be his last year and my Rodgers and Woodson works. Though I am going to wear my Woodson Throwback, Rodgers, and Hudson jersey combo up, never lost with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts