Super Bowl 49 prediction

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't watch any of the game,but did see the video clip of the end of the game. Our guys may have lost in the worst way possible,but at least they were classy in the loss unlike the Seahawk players in their loss. While not perfect in some ways it projects how classy we can be in defeat

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't watch any of the game,but did see the video clip of the end of the game. Our guys may have lost in the worst way possible,but at least they were classy in the loss unlike the Seahawk players in their loss. While not perfect in some ways it projects how classy we can be in defeat
Yep. Bet no one predicted a player ejection out of a victory formation kneel down without Jim Schwartz being involved.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

The Seahawks organization needs to grow up, fast. The endzone stunt (for those fortunate enough to have missed it, there was a TD "celebration" that involved imaginary defecation of the football) and the fight at kneel down should have embarrassed them.

And frankly, I wish I had never been forced to think about Little Marshawn.

I honestly cannot remember a more classless bunch.

Reaction score
I went into the game without a clear personal favorite. I thought maybe rooting for Seattle as an act of humility but I found myself naturally rooting for New England. Fate has it's way of working its magic and the fight at the end sealed the deal of proving to me how high and haughty this Seattle team has become. 2 weeks ago, We came in THEIR house and aside from the score, we beat them up.. with a QB that was clearly injured and limping around. Seattle was good.. but we were better team that beat ourselves and even Russell's tears at the end proved it was a gift from above that they won that game.
As for Seattle, they will have other opportunities. I think it would be fitting to host them in Lambeau with both teams healthy as an encore. Until then, I'll keep them in my prayers that we meet again

H

HardRightEdge

Yep. Bet no one predicted a player ejection out of a victory formation kneel down without Jim Schwartz being involved.
Looking at how the Bills defense played and comported themselves this past season, I'd conclude that Schwartz might not be head coach material and/or he was a victim of the players he was given in Detroit.

He's a heck of a defensive mind and DC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts