sunday night football

OP
OP
W

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah cause that matters now. A year and a half ago and all, a year and a half ago the Colts gave most teams a tough game too and the Niners were junk.

I feel like you and the Niners fan want people here to praise your team or something. Both your teams are good. Happy?
no need for praise, that was/is not my intention.

I will just stop it right here. Mods go ahead and close this thread.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
no need for praise, that was/is not my intention.

I will just stop it right here. Mods go ahead and close this thread.

Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you.

Congrats on the big win although I think you guys lost another DB tonight. I think Jets fans might jump off a bridge but if they look at the rest of their schedule the playoffs are very very doable again as a WC team. They get sick of being a WC but actually I feel it might be best for them in some ways to have a shot in the postseason again, they do better as an underdog. This Jets o line though does not look as good as last years.

Right now both bye weeks are open in the AFC. Houston and NE may have the easiest roads the rest of the year with the schedule I think. Although if the playoffs were tomorrow then Houston is the first seed, Steelers second and Pats third. Poor Ravens; one step forward and then one step back.....rinse and repeat.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone here catch the patriots/jets game?

Wow was that a dominating performance by Brady and Co... particulary the defense.

If the patriots play like this EVERY GAME, i see no team in the AFC beating them. Patriots/packers MIGHT just happen after all!
why is that when a team has a good game, you think they are the best team in thier division? If this, if that...blah, blah, blah!
Your quote makes no sense, you might as well put the Bears against the Pats in the SB with your thinking. Try and look at the teams that are playing consistant good football.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers showed how to beat the Pats. Long methodical drives chewing up TONS of clock, this limits Brady's chances. Running the ball and short passes to your TE's are your best options. If you get in a shoot out with the Pats, they're tough to beat. But they can't score if they don't have the ball.

Staff online

Latest posts