Studs Vs Duds vs The Giants: The Super short edition

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now people can't rag on Farve and that team anymore. I know i will catch stuff for that, but it's the truth. Rodgers may have not have had a interception, but you can't exactly rag on Farve anymore.

L

Lunchboxer

Now people can't rag on Farve and that team anymore. I know i will catch stuff for that, but it's the truth. Rodgers may have not have had a interception, but you can't exactly rag on Farve anymore.

I wish we had the 07 team without Favre and replace with Rodgers.

The 07 team showed up todays team did not.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Get over Favre already... Guy hasn't been a Packer for 5 years

12theTruth

Studs - Offensive Line the first 3 quarters until the Packers had to pass every play in which the Giants unleashed the dogs
Driver
Brad Jones
Rodgers- below his usual performance but different story without one dropped TD and countless other drops

Big Duds -

Peprah
AJ Hawk
Tramon Williams
Woodson
Raji
Capers
Ted Thompson
All offensive skilled position players except Driver
Offensive Line final quarter

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Rodgers. This was his worst game as a Packer. He missed open WRs, didn't find others open, just didn't throw well today.

Everyone else other than Driver.

Studs: Driver.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll call the OL studs, they were pretty good. And Driver.

Rodgers didn't play like an MVP today, good rushing though.

L

Lunchboxer

I'll call the OL studs, they were pretty good. And Driver.

Rodgers didn't play like an MVP today, good rushing though.

It would of helped if people caught his damn balls.

He was the best rusher today. I would not call him a Dud because he tried but no one else besides driver gave a damn.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This team played 1000 times worse than the badgers ever did, yet you dont go off on that? Hell you didnt even go off even before the game was over, what gives?

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs: Eli,nicks,cruz,osi,webster,boley
duds: none
packers studs:starks,driver
duds:jennings,nelson,finley,rodgers

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs: Eli,nicks,cruz,osi,webster,boley
duds: none
packers studs:starks,driver
duds:jennings,nelson,finley,rodgers
Holy Crap I agree!

Except Jacobs and Bradshaw should be on the duds list given that everyone thought would run all over the Packers defense.

L

Lunchboxer

This team played 1000 times worse than the badgers ever did, yet you dont go off on that? Hell you didnt even go off even before the game was over, what gives?

I dont know. Well I did say game was over in the chat in about 2nd qtr or so. But that was probably true.

Maybe because this team did not choke in Back to Back Super Bowls and MM has a track record of success. BB does not have any success of any kind.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy Crap I agree!

Except Jacobs and Bradshaw should be on the duds list given that everyone thought would run all over the Packers defense.
agreed..and I thought the packers actually ran the ball better today.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get over Favre already... Guy hasn't been a Packer for 5 years

Just wow! For one. I am over Farve. I stated what i did, because the media was ragging on Farve and the '07 team for losing that game. So i just stated that now that can't rag on Farve and the '07 anymore. I'm sorry if i came off as if i was living in the past, but i was just responding to the media.

Luchboxer - i agree.

L

Lunchboxer

I'm saying that you through in the towel quickly and often. You are bound to be right eventually.

I dont normaly throw in the towel for packer games quickly but today was an exception. By Mid 2nd QTR I seen this team today had No Heart and did not want to be there.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer studs: Bishop, Hawk. Driver and Rodgers.
Duds: Grant, Finley, Peprah, Williams, Woodson and Capers.

I would put 75% of the blame on Capers. If losing 2 guys meant the utter demise of the defense, what did last year mean??? Barring injuries last year we had one of the best defenses around.