Studs vs Duds: Heart Attack Edition

L

Lunchboxer

Studs

James Jones making several key catches and being over all WR today.

Finley No drops of his fault today thats a good start

Nelson finally seeing him out there today

Benson good at getting yards on the ground something that was missing last season

Aaron Rodgers 319 yards 4Tds 1 INT ( That could of been due to losing 1 eye for few plays )

Duds

Entire Defense Blown Coverages letting colston gain huge on 3rd and real long. Just a poor effort tonight

Refs still making horrible calls

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to add Randall Cobb to the studs list.
And the O-Line.

Duds: Yeah, the refs.
Taint's for continuing to play dirty even if they may not be getting bonuses for it.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
mine will be mostly the same.

Studs:
JJ- good game. IMO showing how he could be the number 1 WR if he wanted to be. As hard as it is for me to say he might be a large reason we wont need to re-sign jennings. especially if his injuries keeep nagging.

Benson-like op said hes been our missing element on offense for a few years now.

O-line- against a crappy d ill admit, but there werent many penalties on the crew and they gave rodgers all day, all day.

Rodgers- only flaw was the INT and it was a good read IMO, just bad pass.

Duds:
Refs- you suck. still.

Shields- idk if it was just that one TD where he blew coverage but that play alone to me makes him a valid dud.

MM's challenge- the first challenge was really terrible. If he wouldnt have used that we could have used it on the kick return fumble. Although we should have won the second challenge so I blame the refs for 99% of this. I still feel MM shouldnt have challenged the nelson catch.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ditto on Benson. He might be the most violent runner we've had since Taylor. He just hits the hole with such ferocity.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Benson played awesome! Him, Cobb, and Jones all played great.

Sam Shields played horrible. He got beat every time...I'd definitely say he's the dud of the game minus the blind mice out there

Reaction score
What happened to Starks?
Where has he been lately?

Kicking it, doing what he should be doing, and that's watching to see how a MAN runs the football....Starks/Saine/Green - It's time to Become MEN.... we ain't got time for your little tip toeing boy antics... it's time to Truck some punks.... Punish some Linebackers... Gerrrahrhahra! :mad: (dips some roids in their cereal).

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though I agree that the refs were duds, I think it would have gone a lot worse if the scabs had still been calling the game and we would have lost either with their distractions or even more blown calls or just the general clown-ness they showed: "Boise calls a 5th time out... Wait... What I mean is, it's 4th and goal on the 62 yard line... Um... Where's the water boy? I need a drink..... Uh..... Touchdown Atlanta Snowmen after the ball was kicked into the stands!... Recess is over and put your pants back on! (Oh. This isn't the Lingerie Football? My bad.) Strike elevnty twenty 34 and slam dunk that's 17 points for the Washington Dolphin Lakers!"

I ain't giving them credit even though things could have gone a lot worse.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks plays like a girl and Benson like a man. I would be fine never seeing Starks suit up again in green and gold.
I disagree I think he would be a good change of pace with Benson getting the lion share of the snaps

UpNorth Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

James Jones making several key catches and being over all WR today.

Finley No drops of his fault today thats a good start

Nelson finally seeing him out there today

Benson good at getting yards on the ground something that was missing last season

Aaron Rodgers 319 yards 4Tds 1 INT ( That could of been due to losing 1 eye for few plays )

Duds

Entire Defense Blown Coverages letting colston gain huge on 3rd and real long. Just a poor effort tonight

Refs still making horrible calls

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How has Harrell not been mentioned as a dud yet? I still think most of that fall was him being scared and tripping over his own feet.

One thing about MM this year is he really knows when to call trick plays

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The dropped TD early on was catchable, would have been a tough catch but it was very catchable. I do not fault him for not catching it cause as I said it would have been tough.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The dropped TD early on was catchable, would have been a tough catch but it was very catchable. I do not fault him for not catching it cause as I said it would have been tough.

No way he could have caught that. Defender had his arm inside and ripped it out. That's not a drop.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How has Harrell not been mentioned as a dud yet? I still think most of that fall was him being scared and tripping over his own feet.
I thought about this too.
But I'm willing to give him a break since it was just on one play and his very first reg. season snap.
(Brett Favre's first pass was to himself.)
It wasn't the best situation for a green kid out there.
If he had consistently been screwin up (*Cough* Jermichael Finley *Cough*) then I could think of him as a dud.
IMO he didn't do enough to disprove himself.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You cannot fumble on 1st & goal at the 1-yard line.
That was absolutely a disgrace and I almost lost the remote on that one, out the window.

Members online

Latest posts