Still representing the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday!

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my wardrobe.... aaron rodgers jersey, packers long sleeve t shirt under, packers jacket, packers shoes, packers socks, packers boxers... the only thing that isnt green bay is my jeans and a belt. i need to look into that. I look forward to telling my friends the Packers will be in this game next year!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Got my Harris Jersey, GB sideline cap, GB Sterling Silver Watch, and a whole lot of good tastin food! GB Wins this game next season!

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know I was wondering if I should do the same thing. There's nothing wrong with wearing your teams colors during the SB bowl right??

packerbackerforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB packer earrings, watch and washable tatoo here. Along with jersey, sweatshirt jacket, scrunchie, socks and green and gold beads (the beads are in honor of the city of New Orleans)

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got 2 Packers tattoos, so I represent them 24/7/365. Oh yeah, plus im wearing my Acme Packers t-shirt right now.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers authentic jersey, socks, underwear, zubaz gb pants, green underarmor. . .

go pack go!

WHO DAT GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS? Not the Colts! Go N'Orleans. . .ya'll deserve it!

Members online