1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Still representing the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GBFANATIC, Feb 7, 2010.

1. GBFANATIC

GBFANATIC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    my wardrobe.... aaron rodgers jersey, packers long sleeve t shirt under, packers jacket, packers shoes, packers socks, packers boxers... the only thing that isnt green bay is my jeans and a belt. i need to look into that. I look forward to telling my friends the Packers will be in this game next year!

2. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Got my Harris Jersey, GB sideline cap, GB Sterling Silver Watch, and a whole lot of good tastin food! GB Wins this game next season!

3. don_frosto

don_frosto Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    You know I was wondering if I should do the same thing. There's nothing wrong with wearing your teams colors during the SB bowl right??

4. packerbackerforever

packerbackerforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    GB packer earrings, watch and washable tatoo here. Along with jersey, sweatshirt jacket, scrunchie, socks and green and gold beads (the beads are in honor of the city of New Orleans)

5. +RAY+

+RAY+ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    I got 2 Packers tattoos, so I represent them 24/7/365. Oh yeah, plus im wearing my Acme Packers t-shirt right now.

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    wow Im not Im laying in bed trying to see how long I can last before I fall asleep tracking the game not my fault my MOM came downstairs so I have no where to watch the game

7. BBalzWI

BBalzWI Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Rodgers authentic jersey, socks, underwear, zubaz gb pants, green underarmor. . .

go pack go!

WHO DAT GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS? Not the Colts! Go N'Orleans. . .ya'll deserve it!

8. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I was repping with my Packers personalised jersey at a Superbowl party at the Hard Rock cafe in Manchester.

9. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Not going to lie, I was wearing everyday clothes. T-shirt, jeans, black Chuck Taylors.

10. Tecmo

Tecmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    I wore my Packer Crocs, but I wear them at home everyday so I guess it doesn't count...

11. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    I always wear the Packer gear on Super Bowl Sunday. Nicely done sir. GO PACK!