Steelers will win Super Bowl XLV, predicts Madden 11

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't play the Madden video games, probably why I have such a negative approach on it, but if the Madden predictions are the best way to go by things then the Super Bowl should have been Atlanta and New England, after they predicted US to lose to the Falcons, and the Patriots to blow out the Jets. I guess they also would have predicted the Steelers to get blown by New England.

When a game bases around so many players with a 99-95 rating for popularity and older performances, something's gotta give. I can name tons of players in that game they have over rated but it's not worth it. If one can compare the real thing to how the game out comes, you see exactly what I am talking about.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One simulation? I was researching simulation sites and one simulated 2,501 games. Average score 21-20....which means nothing!!!! If I flip a coin 99 times and it comes up heads every time, it has no impact on the next flip. There are too many variables to take it seriously....If the money men took Madden seriously, wouldn't the point spread have changed? Enjoy the game but don't take it seriously...it has no mind or heart which the real players do.

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their Giants/Patriots prediction was wrong, which dismisses this entire thing. You can't really pick an underdog for this game.

Members online

Latest posts