Steelers 1st Rounder Holmes A Waste?!!??

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ThePittsburghChanne.com reports the executive director of the city's Women's Center and Shelter, Shirl Regan, had strong words for Pittsburgh Steelers first-round draft pick WR Santonio Holmes. Regan wrote a letter to the editor asking the Steelers to consider not signing Holmes to a big money contract. During a Monday, June 26, appearance on ESPN Radio 1250, she said, "I would suggest the Steelers slow down and look at the whole issue before they sign the guy, allowing for due process to take place." If Holmes is found guilty, Regan believes there should be repercussions. Regan is not alone in her stance on Holmes. In a recent Pittsburgh Channel nonscientific survey, 71 percent of respondents said Holmes should be released.

What are everyones thoughts on this?????????????

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Send him to Geen Bay.......he can room with Ahman Green and they can go out trolling for women to biaatch-slap.

These guys make me sick. The biggest cowards in the world are women abusers.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO I agree that woman abusers are loosers to, but sometimes woman are just as bad and thats coming from me a woman..lol..I have never fought with noone let alone hit them.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like the negative attention the NFL gets these days is overblown. I'm sure the vast majority of NFL Players are good guys and give back to their respective communities.

As far as Santonio Holmes, I say the Steelers should sit down with him and have a heart to heart about his actions and give him an ultimatum of towing the line or getting shipped out.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with Heather.
NO ONE should be hitting on someone else. I have seen abusive women too. I don't know the facts on this case, so i'm not able to make an honest evaluation.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and i also agree with heather, depack, & cheesey. abuse between two people who supposedly love each other is the ultimate sign of disrespect & cowardice.

Members online

Latest posts