1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Steelers 1st Rounder Holmes A Waste?!!??

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by PackerLegend, Jun 29, 2006.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ThePittsburghChanne.com reports the executive director of the city's Women's Center and Shelter, Shirl Regan, had strong words for Pittsburgh Steelers first-round draft pick WR Santonio Holmes. Regan wrote a letter to the editor asking the Steelers to consider not signing Holmes to a big money contract. During a Monday, June 26, appearance on ESPN Radio 1250, she said, "I would suggest the Steelers slow down and look at the whole issue before they sign the guy, allowing for due process to take place." If Holmes is found guilty, Regan believes there should be repercussions. Regan is not alone in her stance on Holmes. In a recent Pittsburgh Channel nonscientific survey, 71 percent of respondents said Holmes should be released.

What are everyones thoughts on this?????????????

2. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Total Turd!!

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Send him to Geen Bay.......he can room with Ahman Green and they can go out trolling for women to biaatch-slap.

These guys make me sick. The biggest cowards in the world are women abusers.

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IMO I agree that woman abusers are loosers to, but sometimes woman are just as bad and thats coming from me a woman..lol..I have never fought with noone let alone hit them.

5. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i wouldn't release him if i was the steelers thats a waist of a whole first round draft pick

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    It seems like the negative attention the NFL gets these days is overblown. I'm sure the vast majority of NFL Players are good guys and give back to their respective communities.

As far as Santonio Holmes, I say the Steelers should sit down with him and have a heart to heart about his actions and give him an ultimatum of towing the line or getting shipped out.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree with Heather.
    NO ONE should be hitting on someone else. I have seen abusive women too. I don't know the facts on this case, so i'm not able to make an honest evaluation.

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    and i also agree with heather, depack, & cheesey. abuse between two people who supposedly love each other is the ultimate sign of disrespect & cowardice.