1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Starks traded to NE

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mattresell, Mar 4, 2005.

1. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Duane Starks was traded to NE for a third rounder. The two teams also swapped fifth rounders. i know Starks has ahd injury problems the last two years, but when healthy he's a shutdown corner. These are the type of deals I would like to see the Pack make. It makes sense for us.

2. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just moved away from AZ 3 months ago. Starks was absolutley worthless. He showed up late to camp and was a cancer in the locker room. Personally I think he milked his "injury". I would never want a player like this on my packers.

3. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate the insight. Maybe your right and Starks wouldn't have been a good fit for the Pack.

4. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I live down here in Arizona and follow the Cardinals a little too, and I totally agree with your post. I wouldn't want Starks for all the reasons you mentioned.