Spriggs replaces Lang?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He started to play a tad better later last year. He is really ugly when he gets tossed out there in the short term, but it seems when he lathers up, he can play a bit better. Not that i'm excited for him at all, it will be best if he can be replaced. But I also think he's our top back up at center right now. In fact he might be our only one? I expect that to change, but for now it's the way it is. Every team has a utility guy on the line they hope doesn't have to see the field. We have ours and right now his name is Barclay :)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
He started to play a tad better later last year. He is really ugly when he gets tossed out there in the short term, but it seems when he lathers up, he can play a bit better. Not that i'm excited for him at all, it will be best if he can be replaced. But I also think he's our top back up at center right now. In fact he might be our only one? I expect that to change, but for now it's the way it is. Every team has a utility guy on the line they hope doesn't have to see the field. We have ours and right now his name is Barclay :)
I wonder if Ethan Pocic could be that next type of guy that can play 3 positions? Every time I run the draft simulator he is still showing up as top of the list of availables in round 4.

OP
OP
A

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Ethan Pocic could be that next type of guy that can play 3 positions? Every time I run the draft simulator he is still showing up as top of the list of availables in round 4.
The more tape I watch of Pocic the more he is starting to grow on me. I think him Siragusa, Asiata would all be worthy of 4th round pick. Don't think all 3 will be there I have both Pocic and Siragusa going round 3! But if Asiata is still there he would bring some size and run blocking to our line, not to mention the guy is an exceptional leader/role model

OP
OP
A

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also hope there's more (drafted) competition, I like the size of: Siragusa (6'-4, 319); Asiata (6'-3", 323) and/or Dunker (6'-4", 318) picked in round 4 or 5. Don't know who's got NFL strength already, but Murphy & Patrick needed some time to get stronger ('16).
I don't think Dunker will be as good as the previous 2 mentioned in NFL. Some people like him, the tape I watch on him seems pedestrian or average at best. He has the frame and everything but I don't think he will start at next level. I think Siragusa and Asiata can!

Members online

Latest posts