SPIDER MONKEY!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bigby was awesome last week against San Diego too. I really noticed it when I watched that game on tape. What a player this guy is. Not only is he way better than Manuel, he's better than Collins.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One Unsung Hero of Sunday's Game !!!

Atari Bigby sealed the 23-16 win over Minnesota by intercepting Kelly Holcomb with 1:06 to play. Charles Woodson was defending Bobby Wade on the play, and the ball ricocheted off one of them and into the hands of a diving Bigby.

Atari Bigby had also stripped the ball away from the Viqueens on a drive in the first quarter but the play with 1:06 left to play was the one that really dealed the Viqueen's fate.

Cheers to Atari Bigby:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packers linebacker Nick Barnett, top, celebrates with safety Atari Bigby after Bigby's interception in the last minute ensured Green Bay's 23-16 victory over the Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis. :packbeer:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One Unsung Hero of Sunday's Game !!!

Im glad we got him out there as a starter! Definitly can make some flashy plays!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
I just thought of what our record would be if we still had Mr. Manuel out there instead. And I threw up all over my keyboard. :puke:

I actually thought about Carroll and Manuel, and my rage turned into happiness, cuz they're gone, baby! They've been replaced with legit NFL players!

The Carroll Experiment was legendary. Fights, boxing gloves in practice, arrests....

now we got Bush,Blackmon, and Walker. They're no Charles Woodson, but they're a lot better than Carroll!

And Bigby...well....what else can we say about that monster?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
With Bigby's wide face and nose with the dreads.. everytime I see him without his helmet I think "Predator". With some of his physical play.. yep Predator.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Bigby's wide face and nose with the dreads.. everytime I see him without his helmet I think "Predator". With some of his physical play.. yep Predator.

I think that's the perfect name for him. He's got the dreads too. :D

I just realized how great of a game he had the past two weeks. 10 tackles against San Diego and an INT and Forced Fumble against Minnesota.

Members online

Latest posts