Someone really smart says Pack will not repeat.

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is stupid. what do you expect him to say? "No, I don't think we have a shot at beating anyone, especially Green Bay."

Come on, he didn't even mention GB... of course he thinks his team will win the super bowl, thats what every coach does (particularly the ones that made it to the championship games). give me a break.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the nfl needs rex. hes a breath of fresh air. im so sick of the same old im just concentrating on the next step which is the draft. its not like he is completely off. he made the afc championship twice

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the problem with the NFL today. I'd like to tell Rex the same thing I tell these blowhard ********* Chargeless fans year after year...."Put up or shut up 'cause we're sick of hearing the same ******* thing out of your mouth every year". Respect begets respect. I respect greatness. Win the Superbowl at least once and I'll gladly give you that respect. Till then, you're nothing. A piece of ****. A fly on the wall. Worthless.

As a Greenbay Packer fan, I can get cocky. I can talk that ****. My team has been there, done that, got the trophy and gone back for more. :kawaii:

There's absolutely NO reason other than laziness and greed that every team in the league does not own a trophy by now. Even the Panthers and Texans should have one by now.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
That's the problem with the NFL today. I'd like to tell Rex the same thing I tell these blowhard ********* Chargeless fans year after year...."Put up or shut up 'cause we're sick of hearing the same ******* thing out of your mouth every year". Respect begets respect. I respect greatness. Win the Superbowl at least once and I'll gladly give you that respect. Till then, you're nothing. A piece of ****. A fly on the wall. Worthless.

As a Greenbay Packer fan, I can get cocky. I can talk that ****. My team has been there, done that, got the trophy and gone back for more. :kawaii:

There's absolutely NO reason other than laziness and greed that every team in the league does not own a trophy by now. Even the Panthers and Texans should have one by now.
idk about the texans but the panthers should. texans got the offense just not the defense

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
idk about the texans but the panthers should. texans got the offense just not the defense

The Chargeless are a great example of what I'm talking about. They emerged from the NFL cellar to go 14-2 and they fire their coach? What the **** is that? ViQueens are another good example. 50 years and no trophies? All give some. Some give all. The ViQueens gave NONE! The die hards out there deserve better from their teams.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
"The mighty Rex welcomes you"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

(Starts muttering jibirish Hutt language)

"The Hutt has said that no team will be a match for his Jets going into 2010."

And the galaxy is STILL laughing.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can you take anything he says seriously? He's a funny and likeable guy. I can't imagine any Packers caring either. That's part of his MO - lots of loud brash talk. And so far he doesn't walk the walk.

It's not like it's Bart Starr saying they won't repeat.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG! LOL Before I even opened this up, I was thinking... it's Rex. hahahha!

CSchw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoyed watching Hard Knocks with the Jets, because of Rex Ryan. In my opinion, the guy is pretty damn funny. Unfortunately, he does like to feed the media a lot of trash about every team in the NFL. As long as the Jets can back him and continue to make the playoffs, I have no problem with it.

Members online

Latest posts