Someone really smart says Pack will not repeat.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd hang his words in the Packer meeting room this coming season, as an extra motivation to stick it to his team, should the Jet's make it to the dance.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, looking at two teams that recently did it, the Broncos and the Patriots, I don't see why the Packers can't repeat. This Green Bay team appears to have the pieces in place. Having said that, repeating as Super Bowl winners is definitely one of the most difficult tasks in sports.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like someone's really reaching just to feel and spread more hate for the guy.
And it looks like someone else has a *********** looking at the graphic of the lower half of Packers players in the top right on the link to the website.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I moved this summer I signed up for cable tv and got a free year of HBO. I'd never had it before so I'd never been able to watch Hard Knocks. I watched it this year and I'll be damned if that wasn't some of the very best TV entertainment I've ever had in my life!

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So do I.
I find him funny.
How can one top "Now let's go get a ******** snack!"
I like Rex too. There are some things I wish he would keep his mouth shut on but for the most part I like him. And him saying that is pretty hilarious :)

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep making me defend Rex Ryan?

Of course he doesn't think we'll repeat. He thinks his team will win the Super Bowl, as all coaches should right now.

Besides, this isn't the NBA. Repeating doesn't happen often.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jess, I read your articles on how the packers became relevant. Excellent stuff. Thanks for your hard work and the good read!

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The trouble I have with him Jess is that he is using my oxygen to breath when he says such ridiculous statements.

He is the reason why my wise old grandpa used to say that "People don't know how dumb you are until you open your mouth".

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Jess, I read your articles on how the packers became relevant. Excellent stuff. Thanks for your hard work and the good read!
Appreciate that very much. Thank you.

OldSchoolFan said:
The trouble I have with him Jess is that he is using my oxygen to breath when he says such ridiculous statements.

He is the reason why my wise old grandpa used to say that "People don't know how dumb you are until you open your mouth".
I'm not much of a fan of the guy either. And I do think there's times where I think he's maybe been a bit too brash. Saying you think your team can win the Super Bowl is one thing, writing "See you in Dallas" on the back of ESPN's bus is a whole different thing.

L

Lunchboxer

Id say we are the best to be able to make a repeat in recent years.

We will be getting back all of our Hurt Players, Getting Grant Back. Grant and Starks will fire up our running game. Our D will come back 100% Healthy. We will be getting Finley back. And all the new incoming Draft Class.

Our D is the Best in the League. And so is our Offense.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I moved this summer I signed up for cable tv and got a free year of HBO. I'd never had it before so I'd never been able to watch Hard Knocks. I watched it this year and I'll be damned if that wasn't some of the very best TV entertainment I've ever had in my life!
Exactly.

Watching that made me like Rex and the Jets (Except when they play the Packers of course!)

Seems like whatever team they feature is a curse!
Chiefs, Bungles, Jets.
They better never have the Pack.

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a idiot.
I was/am expecting mike carlson to say this.
Mike carlson said that deon sanders was not a great player.
And deon is now a hall of fame player.
Mike carlson is a guy who we get in the studio in the uk he has never played NFL level or coached at that level.

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have put a pic of mike on here guys let me know if you have seen him or not.
Rex has no sb rings they will be in trouble soon with there players getting.

Attachments

• mikecarlson2.jpg
    mikecarlson2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 87

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Rex is trying to physc himself into thinking it could happen, that his team can and will win SB XLVI. Then again Jerry Jones thinks it will be his team to garner the prize.

Members online

Latest posts