Somebody Pinch me

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I dont think It'll sink in until I wake up tomorrow, or until I get my official shirt and hat.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today was possibly the best day of my life; personally and with the Packers winning.

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Best day I can ever remember. I'm just so freaking happy right now.

There is NOBODY in this damn league that deserved that more than us. NOBODY

Amen! I'm so proud of our guys, they put EVERYTHING into this season and got it DONE!

I never doubted my choice of going to college outside of the midwest until today. I would give anything to be able to go to the parade on Tuesday *sigh*

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why you want someone to punch you??

You should be happy......celebrating.....go nuts and all that.

Reaction score
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH of watching the highlights, postgame, the celebration and listening to the praises bestowed on our PACKERS, a team so well deserving of the Lombardi trophy! I didn't even want to hit the sack last night! It was like waiting for Santa when I was a child! vbg. It just doesn't get any better than this! AND THERE WILL BE MORE SB WINS FOR US!!!!:happy0005:

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH of watching the highlights, postgame, the celebration and listening to the praises bestowed on our PACKERS, a team so well deserving of the Lombardi trophy! I didn't even want to hit the sack last night! It was like waiting for Santa when I was a child! vbg. It just doesn't get any better than this! AND THERE WILL BE MORE SB WINS FOR US!!!!:happy0005:

I KNOW!

The sh!tty thing for me was I've been really sick this past week and it literally pained me to swallow water last night, not to mention the few Millers I forced down my throat (for good luck, come on) so to then scream on top of it, I was reeling in pain and exhausted, but I couldn't NOT stay up and watch coverage and have fun. I was in such awe just sitting and watching OUR guys accept the LOMBARDI TROPHY! It was us again! And then to wake up this morning and hear nothing but Pack on all the national sports shows is just surreal. I don't want it to end.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts