Some Lockout Humor...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great post!
That is an awesome find!

And I won't spoil it, but the unexpected cameo at the end is epic!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That was fun!! Taylor getting tackled was the best! LOL

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Nice. I guess we might as well laugh about it. For all the talk lately I still haven't heard anything definitive.

OP
OP
GWheels

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad I found it, if for the only reason to have discovered Marielle Jaffe. WOW!!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hilarious. At least there's something football-related to enjoy during the lockout.

The only bad thing about this is that they didn't have any GB players on there. C'mon now, they're the world champions! You could at least have B. J. Raji do his dancing in one of the scenes as comic relief.

PackerFanny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack! Want a good laugh? Remember that d-bag Javon Walker that whined and complained his way out of Green Bay to the biggest joke of an NFL career? Well he's got a twitter now yall lol! His twitter is @play_maker84 and he actually responds to people. His spelling errors alone are funny enough, after all he did get one of the lowest scores in Wonderlic history.
He is trying to workout for a comback to the NFL. Probably because he is broke and has blown all his $ being a ****** partying. I say go on twitter and let him have it. Since he had no problem disrespecting the Packers, Green Bay, and their fans, we need to show him what goes around comes around. Let him know what a whiney ****** and ***** he is. Bring up his crappy stats and that he had no more than two decent (not even that good) seasons and they were only thanks to Brett Favre. How he always blames others for his poor performance. Tell him what you think about his arrogant bling blingin and making a fool of himself partying then getting his butt beat and robbed. How he's the Burnie Madoff of football and has managed to scam teams into thinking he's a good player and escape with their $. How he is delusional to think another team will pick him up after not playing for nearly 3 years and now having to serve a 4 game suspension for hgh use. Not to mention his mystery Israel surgery. AND he even said he wanted to come back to Green Bay!!! hahahahaha THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND A JOKE.
Karma is a beeeotch Javon and this guy is the biggest example of it, it always catches up to you. I say LET HIM HAVE IT lol he deserves all of it lol! Stay broke my dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts