1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Some Lockout Humor...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GWheels, Jul 6, 2011.

1. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,798
    Great post!
    That is an awesome find!

And I won't spoil it, but the unexpected cameo at the end is epic!

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    That was fun!! Taylor getting tackled was the best! LOL

4. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Nice. I guess we might as well laugh about it. For all the talk lately I still haven't heard anything definitive.

5. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    I'm glad I found it, if for the only reason to have discovered Marielle Jaffe. WOW!!

6. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Yes, she can feel my bicep...

7. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    She better watch herself, you get that close to Antonio Cromartie you get pregnant.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    That was priceless

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479
    That was crazy good!!

Thanks!

10. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    that was awesome

11. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Good one, GWheels. Hopefully that won't be the only football action we see this year though.

12. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I think Poppa San lives in a corn field by Green Bay. Maybe we can put him to work. LOL.

13. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Hilarious. At least there's something football-related to enjoy during the lockout.

The only bad thing about this is that they didn't have any GB players on there. C'mon now, they're the world champions! You could at least have B. J. Raji do his dancing in one of the scenes as comic relief.

14. PackerFanny

PackerFanny Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Pack! Want a good laugh? Remember that d-bag Javon Walker that whined and complained his way out of Green Bay to the biggest joke of an NFL career? Well he's got a twitter now yall lol! His twitter is @play_maker84 and he actually responds to people. His spelling errors alone are funny enough, after all he did get one of the lowest scores in Wonderlic history.
    He is trying to workout for a comback to the NFL. Probably because he is broke and has blown all his $ being a douche partying. I say go on twitter and let him have it. Since he had no problem disrespecting the Packers, Green Bay, and their fans, we need to show him what goes around comes around. Let him know what a whiney douche and pussy he is. Bring up his crappy stats and that he had no more than two decent (not even that good) seasons and they were only thanks to Brett Favre. How he always blames others for his poor performance. Tell him what you think about his arrogant bling blingin and making a fool of himself partying then getting his butt beat and robbed. How he's the Burnie Madoff of football and has managed to scam teams into thinking he's a good player and escape with their $. How he is delusional to think another team will pick him up after not playing for nearly 3 years and now having to serve a 4 game suspension for hgh use. Not to mention his mystery Israel surgery. AND he even said he wanted to come back to Green Bay!!! hahahahaha THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND A JOKE.
    Karma is a beeeotch Javon and this guy is the biggest example of it, it always catches up to you. I say LET HIM HAVE IT lol he deserves all of it lol! Stay broke my dude!

15. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,627
    But that means I'd have to take down my softball field. Too many trees in the pasture. The tractor was a cool move though.

• Like Like x 1