Some Heads Need To Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is awful first 26-0 then 35-0 and now 31-0 in a half. What is going on we suck and im almost ashamed to call myself a packer fan. We need changes and **** needs to happen.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
while we continue to dominate in losing detroit are 10-10 wif patriots and vikes are 3-7 to bears

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i almost dont even want to listen to the game anymore.

today we are playing horrible on all sides of the ball today.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whose heads are you going to roll? Seriously, where do you want to start? You don't have anyone who appears to be able to cover anyone on defense. The quarterback has all day long to throw because there is no pressure. The linebackers haven't made a play all day. So which heads on defense do you want? You can't fire them all. On offense, who are you going to start with? The Quarterback, running backs, receivers, line, who? You can't fire them all. Today we look like the bad team many thought we would be before the season started. I thought this was a team on come, apparently I am wrong.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
while we continue to dominate in losing detroit are 10-10 wif patriots and vikes are 3-7 to bears

I have more respect for the Lions who at least show up and try to play. The Packers don't care no more.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if MM's head should roll it should just be because he shows no emotion to the game and hardly sticks it to the players or try to fire them up. just my opinion. i hate having coaches who show nothing about the game.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
steveGB said:

I have more respect for the Lions who at least show up and try to play. The Packers don't care no more.

you could tell we came out so flat, which i'm not surpirsed, after such a close game last week...not that thats an excuse but

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if MM's head should roll it should just be because he shows no emotion to the game and hardly sticks it to the players or try to fire them up. just my opinion. i hate having coaches who show nothing about the game.

He has that 'deer caught in the headlights' kind of look that TT had in his offseason press conferences.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
steveGB said:

He has that 'deer caught in the headlights' kind of look that TT had in his offseason press conferences.

Remeber this one?

Morency trade

reporter: "Is Morency schooled in the zone blocking sceme?"

Ted:(blank stare) "I couldnt tell you."

:thumbsup:

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of sums it up, doesnt it? But then again perhaps we should give them another year or two j/k

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SCHOTTENHEIMER!!!

Yes, I know my caps was on because I'm fuming! It's so sad that we let anyone and everyone roll over our pass D. That is by far the worst part and an obvious place to start.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll ask this again. Where do you start when you want heads to roll. Who should be gone. Who ultimately must be held accountable? Is it the head coach, the assistant coaches, players, Ted Thompson? I think the issue here is very complex. I don't think much of the defensive coordinator or his assistants. There hasn't been much, if any, growth on defense. On offense you only have Donald Driver and he's a good receiver, he's just not a great receiver. That's it folks.

No depth means bad special teams.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where do you start when you want heads to roll. Who should be gone. Who ultimately must be held accountable? Is it the head coach, the assistant coaches, players, Ted Thompson?

1. One of the secondary coaches has to be a scape goat. The other has the rest of the season to stop the majority of the screwups.

2. Give Culver or Peprah a shot. Cutting Manuel can wait until the end of the season.

3. Instead of being lazy why not have a Saturday walk throughs for the team. They seem to forget things by game time.

4. Move Donald Lee up to be the starter.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bubba's time is up, he cant get open, he can't catch...he looked agile on that 6-7 yard run when favre gave him the ball, which was a heads up play by favre, which leads me to belive that this team is 0-12 without him, and we're screwed in the coming years

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

Bubba's time is up, he cant get open, he can't catch...he looked agile on that 6-7 yard run when favre gave him the ball, which was a heads up play by favre, which leads me to belive that this team is 0-12 without him, and we're screwed in the coming years

Donald Lee is awful as well. He has really bad hands. Ask Dolphin fans about him. They have some sort of nickname for him. TE was going to be our strong point this year.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are no easy answers.

I am not into impulsive decisions that contribute to more instability and chaos, but I think teams cannot afford to take a "stay the course" attitude when they are getting their ***** handed to them in their own house.

@ Lambeau

0 - 26 LOSS to Chicago

27 - 34 LOSS to New Orleans -- also coming off a terrible season and with a rookie coach

20 - 23 LOSS to St Louis -- also coming off a terrible season and with a rookie coach

31 - 14 Beat Arizona -- the one win at home this season

0 - 35 LOSS to New England -- who Detroit took to the wire today

10 - 38 LOSS to Jets --also coming off a terrible season and with a rookie coach

It may be too early to panic and make hasty decisions, but it certainly is not too early to take notice and evaluate.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Demote manuel and collins. lets see what peprah and culver can do. oh but they're 2 rookies!!! they CANNOT be worse than the chumps out there now!

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 things seem obvious to me:

One, our opponent's receivers are always open. Two, our receivers are never open.

Is it talent, technique, scheme, or what, I don't know. Somebody tell me.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 things seem obvious to me:

One, our opponent's receivers are always open. Two, our receivers are never open.

Is it talent, technique, scheme, or what, I don't know. Somebody tell me.

I agree 100% with your evaluation and I have thought this throughout the season.
To me it stands out like hunter orange in Lambeau Field.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The big problem is we have to use maximum pass protection, keeping in our rb and/or te to help the O-line, that only leaves 2 or 3 guys out in pattern with the d being able to double cover DD and GJ.

We do not have enough wr's who are a threat to defenses for them to worry. They use their blitz packages pretty much whenever they want to.

just MHO

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The big problem is we have to use maximum pass protection, keeping in our rb and/or te to help the O-line, that only leaves 2 or 3 guys out in pattern with the d being able to double cover DD and GJ.

We do not have enough wr's who are a threat to defenses for them to worry. They use their blitz packages pretty much whenever they want to.

just MHO

I would agree, extensive use of max protection due to young line; lack of depth at WR; and, no playmaking ability at TE leaves very few offenswive options. These issues need to be addressed in the offseason, but if a team can barely use 3 WR sets not to mention 4 WR sets and only uses 2 TE's for blocking, it severely handicaps the offense.

On the defensive side of the ball, I think much has to do with coaching, as a strong argument can be made that save for 1 or 2 positions the talent has been upgraded or is at least the same as last year. That entire staff needs to be put under the microscope and changes made where appropriate. My previous statement notwithstanding, we also need to upgrade our talent at both S, DL, DE, and nickel DB to truely be a top notch defense.

Latest posts