So what kind of team takes the field this Sunday?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well...I think it is safe to say we are all very angry at this point, and looking at the twitter posts, and post-game press conference, so are the Packers.

So, with a losing record (unfairly), and the saints coming to town...what kind of packers team will we see on sunday? I will be there cheering as loud as possible and im sure, having to boo the refs as loud as possible.

will the packers be deflated or fired up?!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'll be a beaten team. Keep in mind it's a short week already. This team is most likely going to commit some egregious personal fouls in frustration. But who knows, maybe Mike McCarthy will keep things under control.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Remember, the Saints ended up on the short end of a horrible call as well.

What a dilemma for the refs this Sunday! Can they throw the game so that BOTH teams lose? Hmmm...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As Rogers said last night, he'll be over this by today. They'll be ready. The real question is: Will the refs?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect this to galvanize the Packers and I expect us to play our best game of the season, by far. I know it's Brees and not Cutler, so that's more of a challenge.

But I expect our defense to play fast & furious.

And for some reason, I expect our offense to finally click because I think, and hope, that McCarthy realizes that we have a helluva strong back in Benson, and he has to run him. Run him because A) he can get yards if the blocking is just adequate, but B) it really will help the OL, Rodgers, and the passing game if they simply run the ball.

Look, I was going to post another thread to make us all feel better, but there are so many already I will add it here:

Would you rather we got the Win, but lost Charles Woodson for the year to a torn ACL, like the Jets & Revis?
Or would you rather we stayed pretty healthy, grew together as a team, but got screwed with a Loss by the stupid ref #26 Lance Easley?

I'd surely rather this scenario, keep Woodson and Tramon and Shields healthy.
I didn't like how MD Jennings knee landed on that catch, but seems he's okay.

Anyway, this will galvanize and fuel us. Watch.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's on the o-line, pure and simple, to control the line of scrimmage. The defense looks like the 2010 edition.

Members online

Latest posts