Reaction score
Anyone here have any interest?

Wonder how long it will last this time.
I doubt more than three seasons.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The just need the former president to be part owner of 1 team for it to get 70 million followers while being ignored or defamed by most of the media.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The just need the former president to be part owner of 1 team for it to get 70 million followers while being ignored or defamed by most of the media.
I didn't really want to go there because bringing up politics might open up a can of worms so I would ask that we not talk about what Trump did as president.

I did learn that when he was owner of the NJ Generals he pushed for the previous USFL to move to fall to compete with the NFL, which they did, and that is why they failed.
If they stay as a spring sport perhaps this time they have a legit shot at lasting longer.
Although the XFL also failed. Twice.
Is Arena Football even still a thing anymore?
Seems like nothing will ever top or come close to beating college and the NFL.
Not even chicks running around in their underwear.
If that doesn't top the NFL, nothing ever will.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like some time away from football, i have zero desire to watch it year round.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't watch other NFL games I'm certainly not going to watch any non NFL games.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Another professional spring football league likely to fold in 2-3 years. The definition of insanity.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another professional spring football league likely to fold in 2-3 years. The definition of insanity.
Topless cheerleaders is the only thing I can think of that would generate enough interest to maybe keep this around.
I just mean they will have to come up with gimmicks to bring in and hold our interest.
Make it a 300 yard field and they only get two downs and first down is 20 yards.
I think by then we are done with football and move on to baseball and other warm weather sports.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sconnies may not have that much of an interest in the NHL since we do not have a team here.
Now the Bucks on the other hand being our current champions....
One out of three ain't bad.
Actually, lots of Redwings and Wild fans in Wisconsin. A fair share of Blues fans too.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Topless cheerleaders is the only thing I can think of that would generate enough interest to maybe keep this around.
I just mean they will have to come up with gimmicks to bring in and hold our interest.
Make it a 300 yard field and they only get two downs and first down is 20 yards.
I think by then we are done with football and move on to baseball and other warm weather sports.

It's refreshing to find someone that thinks like I do. IF the WNBA was the Womans Naked Basketball Assocation and the players were comprised of **** stars and models then I think it's a viable operation.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Minnesota. I don't see too many Blackhawk fans though. Fk all Chicago teams.
Now, now. No need to get all cranky when I was just being all friendly like to make a bit of conversation.

My GF lived in the Chicago area and she sorta likes the teams from there and I am fine with that.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's refreshing to find someone that thinks like I do. IF the WNBA was the Womans Naked Basketball Assocation and the players were comprised of **** stars and models then I think it's a viable operation.
Let's make plans to meet and apply to be water boys for the Lingere Leauge.
"Oops! Sorry I squirted it there on your top instead of in your mouth. Again!"

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now, now. No need to get all cranky when I was just being all friendly like to make a bit of conversation.

My GF lived in the Chicago area and she sorta likes the teams from there and I am fine with that.
Not sure how you got "cranky" out of that lol. Just reporting what I see. Maybe the Blackhawk fans are all in the closet, but I never really have met but one I can think of.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't most top level female athletes have centerfold quality bodies? Outside of the Williams sisters of course. That's why volleyball and other minor sports have such little material in their unis, to get old pervs like us to watch.

Members online

Latest posts