So I'm searching for a Packers jersey, but...

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been holding on to my Brett Favre jersey or a bit too long I think. I've had the thing since I was maybe 12 and I really need to get a new one. I finally have the cash to do it. As we all know the jerseys are expensive...$12 worth of chinese fabric is being sold for $80. I especially want a GREEN jersey with the Super Bowl XLV logo on it...preferably Rodgers or Matthews, or even Woodson. A player that will be on the Pack for a long time to come so I don't have to go out and ge a new one again and again and again.

I found this website that sells jerseys for cheap...CHEAP. Like $25-$28 + shipping. It seems too good to be true. Especialy because the jerseys don't quite look correct. The numbering seems a little small, and maybe a bit lopsided.

I am NOT trying to advertise for this company what so ever. But maybe a couple of you could check them out and tell me if you think they are weird looking or just my own eyes playing with me?

The website is *****.com. Again, I am NOT trying to advertise for them, promote them, or sell any of their product. I just need a second or third, or fourth pair of eyes to help me out.

Thanks!

--Robby.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We dont allow any type of jersey sites to be listed

People can pm you with sites but not allowed to post them

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't gone into the site and looked but if it's anything like like 21nfl site I would be skeptical. Jersey's come with numbers off centered and real thin material. Not saying it is but I would really do some research before you buy something.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry about that Longtimefan. I didn't know that was not allowed. I won't post anything like that again.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You're still holding onto a Favre jersey?

Ugh....don't feel bad. I wore my old starter one I got when I was 13 up to when I out grew it, and then when I finally had the money to buy a new jersey 5 years ago, I went for a new Favre one, so I've been stuck having to wear that since, when I wish I would have got Donald Driver.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I found this website that sells jerseys for cheap...CHEAP. Like $25-$28 + shipping. It seems too good to be true. Especialy because the jerseys don't quite look correct. The numbering seems a little small, and maybe a bit lopsided.

I think you may have your answer right there . Usually in life, when something appears too good to be true ....... it is.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're still holding onto a Favre jersey?

Ugh....don't feel bad. I wore my old starter one I got when I was 13 up to when I out grew it, and then when I finally had the money to buy a new jersey 5 years ago, I went for a new Favre one, so I've been stuck having to wear that since, when I wish I would have got Donald Driver.

The 4 jerseys are on sale at packers.com
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Brett Favre #4Youth Replica Green Bay Packers
Clearance: $29.97

Brett Favre #4 Pre-School Replica Jersey
Clearance: $24.97

It's his legacy.

Latest posts