1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So I'm searching for a Packers jersey, but...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chicocheese, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +214
    I have been holding on to my Brett Favre jersey or a bit too long I think. I've had the thing since I was maybe 12 and I really need to get a new one. I finally have the cash to do it. As we all know the jerseys are expensive...$12 worth of chinese fabric is being sold for $80. I especially want a GREEN jersey with the Super Bowl XLV logo on it...preferably Rodgers or Matthews, or even Woodson. A player that will be on the Pack for a long time to come so I don't have to go out and ge a new one again and again and again.

I found this website that sells jerseys for cheap...CHEAP. Like $25-$28 + shipping. It seems too good to be true. Especialy because the jerseys don't quite look correct. The numbering seems a little small, and maybe a bit lopsided.

I am NOT trying to advertise for this company what so ever. But maybe a couple of you could check them out and tell me if you think they are weird looking or just my own eyes playing with me?

The website is *****.com. Again, I am NOT trying to advertise for them, promote them, or sell any of their product. I just need a second or third, or fourth pair of eyes to help me out.

Thanks!

--Robby.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479
    We dont allow any type of jersey sites to be listed

People can pm you with sites but not allowed to post them

3. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    I haven't gone into the site and looked but if it's anything like like 21nfl site I would be skeptical. Jersey's come with numbers off centered and real thin material. Not saying it is but I would really do some research before you buy something.

4. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +214
    Sorry about that Longtimefan. I didn't know that was not allowed. I won't post anything like that again.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479
    its okay!!

But there are lot of people here (the drew)that can help

6. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    You're still holding onto a Favre jersey?

Ugh....don't feel bad. I wore my old starter one I got when I was 13 up to when I out grew it, and then when I finally had the money to buy a new jersey 5 years ago, I went for a new Favre one, so I've been stuck having to wear that since, when I wish I would have got Donald Driver.

7. Nick 52

Nick 52 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I think you may have your answer right there . Usually in life, when something appears too good to be true ....... it is.

8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    The 4 jerseys are on sale at packers.com
    [​IMG]
    Brett Favre #4Youth Replica Green Bay Packers
    Clearance: $29.97 [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Brett Favre #4 Pre-School Replica Jersey
    Clearance: $24.97 [​IMG]

It's his legacy.