1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So Earlier This Week I Called Fox Sports Radio...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chicocheese, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    After Jay Mohr said that the Packers are done, and they were a weak team because *and I quote* "1 guy goes down" and the team/offense unravels.

I can usually restrain myself, but this just bugged me. I talked to him live on the radio and told him that if the Lions drop 2 and the Packers win out we will take the division. He asked me if I thought that was really possible and I told him absolutely. I sighted that the Eagles are surging and then the Ravens take on the Lions. Both of which teams are coming on strong. I didn't get a chance to mention that our #2 WR, #1 TE, and our 2010 + 2011 1st round OL draft picks are either out or JUST got back on the field after missing well over a season, almost two seasons.

He then asked if I am a Packers fan. I told him since birth, and then he said "So you're a card-carrying Cheesehead. Ok. Well this is the show where you can call and tell me you think I am wrong. But you must be HIGHHHH if you think the Packers make the playoffs." then he hit a soundbyte of (I'm guessing) Robert DeNiro saying "Are you a pot head?".

I think I might call him later this week, maybe after the Packers announce that Rodgers will start next week. I'll ask if he still thinks that I am a pot head lol.

• Like Like x 3
  2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,091
    That's one of the reasons I just can't bring myself to listen to national radio guys ... sports OR what is supposedly "news". They're just friggen numb nutz ... the whole lot of 'em.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    Didn't everyone think the Packers were out of the playoff race with a few games left in 2010 after Rodgers had his 2nd concussion?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Darth Garfunkel

Darth Garfunkel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +495
    I wrote em off after the lions loss in 2010. Not doing that again.

While the fat lady may be warming up in the back I haven't heard her sing yet...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wills29

Wills29 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +36
    Jay Mohr = Moron. He's not quite the idiot that Skip Bayless is, but he is close!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Id wait to see how it plays out. Im not very high on this years squad with or without Rodgers. Too many injuries.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Zartan

Zartan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Never listened to him. But he sounds like an idiot. From what I gather hes a Stinky Bears fan.

8. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Gosh. He makes being a pot head sound like a bad thing.
    Alan Ginsberg had it right.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209

He's a jersey boy who is a Jets fan, but also loves Tom Brady.

10. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    He's an actor (and not very good at that), Tom Cruise would be a nutsack doing sports radio too!