Silver Linings Playoff Playbook

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What, if any, are silver linings you might find from our recent playoff loss?

1) This year we got it over with right away, first game instead of prolonging the usual false hope.

2) Watching Cheating Tommy Boy Cry Baby lose the next day to the Rams was sweeeet and helped take away the sting of our loss.

3) At least i was comfortable in a warm house instead of paying hundreds of dollars to freeze to watch us lose.

Anything else to add?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What, if any, are silver linings you might find from our recent playoff loss?

1) This year we got it over with right away, first game instead of prolonging the usual false hope.

2) Watching Cheating Tommy Boy Cry Baby lose the next day to the Rams was sweeeet and helped take away the sting of our loss.

3) At least i was comfortable in a warm house instead of paying hundreds of dollars to freeze to watch us lose.

Anything else to add?

There are tough lessons in life which harden the "steel" inside of us early in our respective journeys...

AJ Dillon, Rashan Gary, Royce Newman, Jon Runyan, Josh Myers, Henry Black, Eric Stokes, Krys Barnes, Amari Rodgers, Jordan Love and more are VERY young in their NFL careers - and there is no harder lessons to learn than such defeats, and I'd argue very little can motivate you more pushing forward.

Members online

No members online now.