Shrine game prospects to watch Saturday

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To everyone just waiting for Sunday like myself, I thought I'd list the prospects playing in Shrine game that I've been following. If I don't list a player that you follow please post here. I'll start with the player I predict gets drafted highest.

1.Ralph GreenIII DT 6-5 315. Big body that can collapse the middle very well. Seems like he needs to work on conditioning to not gas out so quickly. Reminds me of Jordan Phillips the Dolphins drafted recently. We need some beef anyway since Pennel is gone now! He would be a nice addition somewhere in round 4 or 5.

2.Quincy Adeboyejo WR 6-2 195. WR may not be a priority on our roster but this guy has alot of talent and may go as late as 7th round or even undrafted. He can play slot or outside and has the hands but not the fear to go over middle. Deceiving speed combined with excellent athleticism is what you will see if you watch him play.

3.Dare Ogunbowale RB 5-11 205. Any Badger fan will tell you, this guy is a shifty lil devil with great hands and amazing acceleration in short area. Think a smaller TyMo. He's a RB but can line up in slot and catch passes.

4.De'veon Smith RB 5-11 225. Reminds me of Ahmad Bradshaw. Big powerful back but able to move in space. He's not my favorite back this draft but if we can grab him in 7th, he would be more than worth it.

5. ILBs Calvin Munson and Richie Brown both around 6-2 245. These guys may both go undrafted and the reason being is they stop the run and thats about it. They can't run very well and forget about coverage! But if you want a healthy run stopper take your pick, these guys excel in smashing into ball carriers full bore.

6.Austin Rehkow Punter. He will be taken in the 6th or 7th and whoever lands him gets a bright punter of the future IMO. I knkw Schum has been solid so far but this guy will be alot better.

D

Deleted member 6794

Austin Rehkow Punter. He will be taken in the 6th or 7th and whoever lands him gets a bright punter of the future IMO. I knkw Schum has been solid so far but this guy will be alot better.

Schum has been pretty solid over the last few weeks therefore I don´t expect the Packers to use a draft pick on a punter.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the game. Offensive side seems limited.. Low scoring game with an open field run to seal the deal.

OP
OP
A

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the game. Offensive side seems limited.. Low scoring game with an open field run to seal the deal.
Any player in particular you say stood out? I say that Ralph Green showed some nice pressure from DT, we could use a big guy like that. Also the RB Joe Williams from Utah looked really fast. I watched him run very well this year, but he has injury history plus I heard he come out of an early retirement to play for Utah this season! TE Michael Roberts runs well for big guy and showed sharp routes.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any player in particular you say stood out? I say that Ralph Green showed some nice pressure from DT, we could use a big guy like that. Also the RB Joe Williams from Utah looked really fast. I watched him run very well this year, but he has injury history plus I heard he come out of an early retirement to play for Utah this season! TE Michael Roberts runs well for big guy and showed sharp routes.
I thought Eli McGuire and Dare Ogunbowale looked good. Deatrich Wise Jr from the razorbacks made flashes. Lorenzo Jerome (NFLPA Collegiate Bowl) looked like a ball hawk. Before the game I heard a lot of buzz bout Gabe Marks but the kid made too many drops and couldn't seem to get it together.. Javancy Jones got to a good start, showed he can get to the edge.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts