2023 "My" Guys Draft Prospects

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IT'S DRAFT SEASON. Drop some of your 2023 NFL Draft prospects that you enjoyed watching or that you believe are going to be great pros. They could be guys you like that no one else seems to be talking about or maybe they are in the mainstream and you just believe they're going to great pros. I'll drop a few of my prospects in no particular order and edit the list as I watch more tapes.

1. Zach Charbonnet - RB, UCLA:
- Strong Runner
- Great Vision and Patience
- Good Speed
- Great catcher.
- I can see him playing in the cold and just making guys quit in the 4th quarter.

2. Kenny McIntosh- RB, Georgia:
- Plays faster than his 4.6 speed suggests
- Slippery runner with some power & good patience
- Natural pass catcher
- Doesn't wow you. But he does everything right. There's just nothing to dislike about him other than wishing he was a bit faster.

3. [In Progress]

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have these 2 RB as my #s 3 and 4 on the board behind Bijan and Tank. Packers HAVE TO get one of those top 4 backs this year.

As for your specific question, I like Ricky Stromberg C Arkansas a lot. As well as Tyler Lacy DE/EDGE Oklahoma State.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Jonathan Mingo, WR, MISS

Tucker Kraft, TE, SDSU

Isaiah Foskey, ED, ND

Bryan Bresee, DL, CLEM

Ty Okada, DB, MSU

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darnell Washington, TE, Georgia

Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah

Marvin Mims Jr., WR, Oklahoma

Keeanu Benton, DT, Wisconsin

Jartavius Martin, DB, Illinois

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Edge, Kansas State

Zay Flowers, WR, BC

DeWayne McBride, RB, UAB

Some that just missed the list:

Sam LaPorta, TE, Iowa (love the kid, but size wise, he and Deguara are so similar. He's probably the better player though)

JSN, WR, Ohio State (Even though most of my picks aren't sleepers, JSN is clearly the best receiver in the draft and quite obvious)

Michael Mayer, TE, ND (similar reason as above. I think he's going to be a solid tight end in the league for years. Reminds me of Heath Miller)

Tyjae Spears, RB, Tulane (Love watching this kid play, but two ACL tears in the same knee is worrisome)

Will McDonald, Edge, Iowa State (His bend is unreal, but he might already be at his peak)

Love this! I'd be interested in everyone's sleeper picks too!

D

Deleted member 6794

I have these 2 RB as my #s 3 and 4 on the board behind Bijan and Tank. Packers HAVE TO get one of those top 4 backs this year.

With the Packers having Jones and Dillon on the roster they aren't in desperate need of adding a running back at all.

OP
OP
PackFan2

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JSN, WR, Ohio State (Even though most of my picks aren't sleepers, JSN is clearly the best receiver in the draft and quite obvious)
I like JSN but taking a WR in 1st doesn't seem like a GB move. But if they do draft JSN, I'll support it.

Members online

Latest posts