Sherman not sure why he was fired

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz....your love and excuses for TT are almost homolike. TT clearly said in his press conference that he didn't speak to Favre AT ALL about Sherman OR a new coach. So is he trying to force Favre out or is he just a f6cking liar?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Steve Young said that he suspected the Packer organization was trying to force Brett Favre out of the game from DAY ONE...in the beginning of the season...

He said..."There will come a time when Brett Favre will see that this team is NO LONGER COMMITTED TO WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS...and the writing will be on the wall...it happened to me in San Francisco....""

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz....your love and excuses for TT are almost homolike. TT clearly said in his press conference that he didn't speak to Favre AT ALL about Sherman OR a new coach. So is he trying to force Favre out or is he just a f6cking liar?

hmmm....so many ways to go with this....hmm, what should i do..

any man who fires sherman, cuts hunt, cuts joey thomas, and has one of the better draft classes in the league, needs no excuses from me. I will let his actions speak for him.

He drafted a QB, he must be forcing brett out. He fired sherman, he must be forcing brett out. He didn't talk to brett even though Favre skipped monday meetings and his press conference, so he must be forcing brett out. Whatever you say, skip.

PS - almost homolike? I thought it was quite apparent I would do nasty things with ted thompson and farm animals.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts