Shareholders meeting 2024?

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know why it is taking so long to announce the 2024 Shareholders meeting? I have been checking every day since the schedule was announced and so far nothing.

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truthfully, it's because I've been a little busy lately with other obligations and then a lot of day drinking during the holiday weekend. However, once I finalize with the rest of the peeps, I'll post the date/time here, first.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truthfully, it's because I've been a little busy lately with other obligations and then a lot of day drinking during the holiday weekend. However, once I finalize with the rest of the peeps, I'll post the date/time here, first.
I give you my permission to schedule it any time between now and August 1st. My people have said I will be free. My dance calendar isn't all that full at this time.

But, there's still a good chance I might not be able to make it up there. It all kind of depends on the luck of the draw. Or, should I say, whether or not I make a bundle on the lottery. Just a small detail.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I hope whatever date it is won't conflict with the Annual Paint Drying Festival in Bugtussel.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope whatever date it is won't conflict with the Annual Paint Drying Festival in Bugtussel.
They're only having that once a year, during hurricane season. They've replaced it with rattlesnake kissing. Last year's winner French kissed a 7 footer, and won a nice polished pine box to be buried in as first prize. To everyone's dismay, the winner wasn't able to tend the banquet in his honor that night. We was visiting Balmy Bill, the mortician.

OP
OP
Cheese Meister

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not mad at you, but the Packer organization for dragging their heels.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I coulda sworn I got a notice in the mail from the Packers fairly recently, in which there would have been an announcement, but I don't open them anymore. I suppose I should, because you never know. One of these years, they're bound to name me to the board of directors.

It Is almost almost always the last M, T, or sometimes W of July, 1-2 days before the 1st day of training camp. They tie the meeting in with camp, so that shareholders who could only make it to town for the meeting can catch the 1st day of camp. They make a bit of an event around that.

I'm surprised it's taking so long to announce it. It's usually published in early May, which is about the time I got my packet.

But, there's still a good chance I might not be able to make it up there. It all kind of depends on the luck of the draw. Or, should I say, whether or not I make a bundle on the lottery. Just a small detail.

I hope you do make it. It'd be good to meet you. I'll bet we could share some stories.

I'll see if Amy has her system worked out any better, and maybe she'll have a horse for you. :unsure:

OP
OP
Cheese Meister

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I coulda sworn I got a notice in the mail from the Packers fairly recently, in which there would have been an announcement, but I don't open them anymore. I suppose I should, because you never know. One of these years, they're bound to name me to the board of directors.

It Is almost almost always the last M, T, or sometimes W of July, 1-2 days before the 1st day of training camp. They tie the meeting in with camp, so that shareholders who could only make it to town for the meeting can catch the 1st day of camp. They make a bit of an event around that.

I'm surprised it's taking so long to announce it. It's usually published in early May, which is about the time I got my packet.

I hope you do make it. It'd be good to meet you. I'll bet we could share some stories.

I'll see if Amy has her system worked out any better, and maybe she'll have a horse for you. :unsure:
My main concern is to get a hotel room right away before they sell out. I'm retired, so I am flexible on the day.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Does anyone know why it is taking so long to announce the 2024 Shareholders meeting? I have been checking every day since the schedule was announced and so far nothing.
July 22nd, 3 pm after the first training camp practice.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Thank you! You are more reliable than the Packers website! Just made my reservations at our favorite spot; holy guacamole! Not cheap! But we are going anyway.

From Murphy's Q&A:

Hi Mark, I hope this message finds you and your family doing well. I do not mean to bother you with this but I have not been able to find the answer. Scott and I would very much like to attend this summer's stockholders meeting. We did it a few years ago and loved the experience. We would like to travel to Green Bay again this summer. However, I have not been able to find the date of the stockholders meeting. On the website it says it hasn't been determined yet. That was a bit surprising but I thought maybe the site just hasn't been updated yet. We would like to work on our travel arrangements now.

Could you please tell me the date of the stockholders meeting? If I remember correctly it was linked to the opening of training camp. Again, I apologize for bothering you when I can only imagine how busy you are but do appreciate any insight you could give.

Thanks, Sue. No bother at all. Breaking news, our annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Monday, July 22, at 3 p.m. Our first training camp practice will be that morning at 10:30 a.m., and we are hoping that many shareholders will come into town for the weekend and stay to watch practice and attend the meeting. Thanks again. I have very fond memories of your father when he was the athletic director at Clarence Central High School during my years as a student there.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't attend the Shareholder's Meeting on July 22, 3PM. Being a shareholder I was sent 4 tickets that I will gladly mail to you if you wish to attend. Will divide into (2) sets of 2 if someone doesn't want all 4. PM me with quantity desired & your mailing address. Will delete post when gone.