SG's Take

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The QB gets the pats on the back when we win, and the slap in the face when we don't.
No one other then Driver gave Favre any help on our offense. And our D didn't help either.
Our offense wasn't clicking, and Favre was put in the position to TRY to make something happen. We all know what happens when he's put in that position.
He got NO help, and now the detractors come out of the woodwork to attack him. He never would have won all those games, and been in that position in the FIRST place without him behind center.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The QB gets the pats on the back when we win, and the slap in the face when we don't.
No one other then Driver gave Favre any help on our offense. And our D didn't help either.
Our offense wasn't clicking, and Favre was put in the position to TRY to make something happen. We all know what happens when he's put in that position.
He got NO help, and now the detractors come out of the woodwork to attack him. He never would have won all those games, and been in that position in the FIRST place without him behind center.

Yes I agree.

That being said, IF we were to pinpoint a play that lost the game for us, it WAS that intereception that won it for the Giants.

Favre might have blown that pass but the consensus of the board is right. It WAS NOT Favre's fault alone. The whole team, including the play calling was pretty bad.

Personally, this is an example of an argument of who to point a blame... There is really no blame to be had, and if we were to blame someone, you'd have to start blaming across the board to before TT took over and MM took over as leaders of the Pack.

I'd rather look forward... NOTHING we say or do can change the outcome. Just as nothing that anyone said couldn't get the referees to changed their mistake prone calls that threw the game in the direction of the Cowboys vs. The Packers.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats true OB1........it's over, theres nothing we can do about it. As sick as we are, i bet Favre is even sicker. As i'm sure ALL the players on our team feel right now.