SB, What to Tell Qualified Teams

Reaction score
Would it make sense to tell all the teams that qualified in the playoffs to forfeit because the New England Patriots will be winning to all again this year?

god I hope I'm wrong.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If the Packers were still in the Playoffs, would this be the message you would want delivered to them?

I guess I am confused by the thread? Have the Patriots been declared a lock to win the SB?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's face it, they probably will. They have the Titans, wow, the Titans. Tough road to the AFCCG where they'll either face a Jags team that somehow just has the Steelers number this year or the Steelers will lose a QB, their WR's or the RB for when they have to face the Pats and the Pats will just squeak by to the Super Bowl. Seems to be how it happens for them

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Would it make sense to tell all the teams that qualified in the playoffs to forfeit because the New England Patriots will be winning to all again this year?

god I hope I'm wrong.

Tell them exactly that. "You are wasting your time here because everybody thinks the Patriots have already won it !"

OP
OP
Wi. Mike now in Florida
Reaction score
Have the Patriots been declared a lock to win the SB?
Let's face it, they probably will. They have the Titans, wow, the Titans. Tough road to the AFCCG where they'll either face a Jags team that somehow just has the Steelers number this year or the Steelers will lose a QB, their WR's or the RB for when they have to face the Pats and the Pats will just squeak by to the Super Bowl. Seems to be how it happens for them

This brings a comment I heard from Larry McCarren. (Packers radio announcer).
He claims the AFC has the weakest teams in both divisions, would you agree?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
They've won 2 SB's in the past 13 years and somehow they're a lock with a 40 year old QB. :confused:

Far from unbeatable this year.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey ... know what is even WORSE?? Does anyone really see anything left in the NFC beating Minnesota? Imagine this scenario ... The Pats and Vikes playing the Super Bowl in the Glass Menagerie. (I was kind of thinking a Bills/Vikes Super Bowl would be about as ironic as it could possibly be...)

I'm agreeing with Wi Mike, Patriots are probably going to win it again this year. Seriously, it's just "one of those years in the NFL".

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad the giants didn't forfeit to the 18-0 Pats in the 2007 season....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the pats are particularly powerful this year. Quite the contrary, but man things seem to just work out for them. The game ended like I had thought it would. I don't think the titans are very good at all. I think a Hundley led packers or detroit would take them most time. And that's who the Patriots get to play to advance to the AFCCG LOL.

And as if the cards weeent stacked against the titans to start with. The refs were sure to squash any momentum and get the ball rolling for the Pats. The O PI against decker on a first down play? Laughable. Forcing the Pats to punt from their own endzone and the pats have a center and guard false start but they come in and call TN and give them a first down?

TN doesn't really belong in the playoffs, but the Pats seem to get all the help they need

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of sour fans here, sure the pats get a lot of calls there way but unfortunately its not only the refs that make them win games. They are just darn good. I can remember the Packers getting a lot of lucky calls too. As much I want the Patriots not to win it all this year, there is no way I do not see this happening.

Members online

Latest posts