SANDERS MUST GO BRING BACK BATES

Reaction score
Yes, because Bates certainly made the Denver D the best ever.

Oh wait, he didn't.

The D was on the field for the vast majority of the game. You don't win when your D is on the field for nearly 40 minutes.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bates couldn't cut it in Denver this year with Champ Bailey and Dre Bly, why would he be an improvement over a guy who got us to the NFC Championship?

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trust me he would ... im just pissed off now dont feel like explaining ... but i have to say this if eli manning played like this against us ... tom brady would of torched us

Reaction score
trust me he would ... im just pissed off now dont feel like explaining ... but i have to say this if eli manning played like this against us ... tom brady would of torched us

That's the most idiotic statement ever.

"Trust me he would"... well the evidence suggests he wouldn't. Unless you know something we don't, put up or shut up.

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me tell you this ... jim bates was a very good defensive coordinator with linebackers and dt's ... broncos dont have that much talent to work with if indeed jim bates was with us ... he would develop our LB corp to be the best and our DT's ... we would be a monster defense ..........................

anyways we lost its just my opinion man im not sayin im right nor saying your wrong ...

Members online

Latest posts