Roster Strategy This Week

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pretty much agree with all of that...Starks is a little disappointing...The O-Line is a sensitive issue, b/c they played well, I still think there are question marks...so it's gotta be tough to potentially cut one of them...tough choices, but I think you're right about most of them going to IR

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you, man it's just so hard to make a decision now that's so many guys are stepping up to the plate.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion, Montgomery and Jarrett Bush should go. Bush's only real value is on special teams, and I really don't think that justifies keeping a player around. Besides, if you're bringing in a safety and cornerback, it only makes sense that you let go at least one safety/cornerback...

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion, Montgomery and Jarrett Bush should go. Bush's only real value is on special teams, and I really don't think that justifies keeping a player around. Besides, if you're bringing in a safety and cornerback, it only makes sense that you let go at least one safety/cornerback...

I agree with Montgomery, but Bush, I kinda still feel like that guy has more value then meets the eye...He has been in this system a while, he can step in at any time to play emergency corner & safety...SPECIAL TEAMS contribution from him shouldn't be overlooked either, tough to replace that speed...what happens if our INJURY BUG continues to hit our secondary some more? Bush is more integral IMO

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Harris and Bigby are activated, the guys that go are Simpkins and Montgomery. BANK ON IT. Before last game, I'd gamble on Howard Green, as I tought he was brought in just for the Jets knowledge. But the wat he played, the first guys to go are Montgomery and Simpkins.

OP
OP
aaronqb

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Harris and Bigby are activated, the guys that go are Simpkins and Montgomery. BANK ON IT. Before last game, I'd gamble on Howard Green, as I tought he was brought in just for the Jets knowledge. But the wat he played, the first guys to go are Montgomery and Simpkins.

Simpkins was released last week.

Packers Announce Roster Moves

But, I agree with you on Montgomery. Question is who else will go. I'm guessing it will be Quinn Johnson, Pat Lee (now that he is injured) or Mark Tauscher.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simpkins was released last week.

Packers Announce Roster Moves

But, I agree with you on Montgomery. Question is who else will go. I'm guessing it will be Quinn Johnson, Pat Lee (now that he is injured) or Mark Tauscher.
Ment Fran?ois, actually...

BTW, I would not be surprised if we picked Moss out of waivers. TT has pursued him before, the locker room problem doesn't scare him, and we are short in the offense.

I don't expect it, I think it only happens if it's the same situation as with Woodson, if noone pursues him, if it's for the right time, and it's a multi-year deal. But it wouldn't shock me if it happened...

OP
OP
aaronqb

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montgomery was released today. We'll see if there is more.

Members online

Latest posts